Wednesday, December 15, 2021

An Entourage of Love Chapter 8

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 8

Bobby feared felling Tommy that their relationship would be full of other partners due to fate. He’d already had to voluntary give him up once, would he have to do so again? Could he? Would he have a choice? James had the final say of what went on between him and Tommy. He might have a say between him and Tommy, but according to the book . . . James, the dominate Fated Mate, had say over how much time and what they did with their other mates. James could say he could see him but never touch him in any sexual manner. Damn, that would suck ass. Was James that cruel?

“Honey?”

Right. Time to face the music between Tommy and James, then he’d have to face the music between Daniel and Tommy. Fuck it.

“Baby, mixed wolf/vamp can have up to four types of mates.” Best rip the band-aid off.

Tommy’s mouth dropped open as he slipped from the side of Bobby’s body. “Did I hear you right?”

The barely above a whisper voice had Bobby continuing. “They can have a pure wolf mate, pure vampire mate, a mix wolf/vamp, and a Fated Mate.”

“What does this have to do with us?” Tommy looked between James and him. “Why is James in here why you tell me this?” His head moved from side to side. “I’m your full wolf mate, so he can’t be. He’s not a vampire or a mix.” The longer he vocalized his own explanation of the situation the weaker his voice became. “What is a Fated Mate, honey?”

He quickly recapped how the Fated Mate held the control of all relationship among a mix wolf/vamp and let him read the text written in the book James had loaned him. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he read each word. Bobby heard James get up and leave the room, silently thanking him for giving them time alone. Looked as if James would be compasionate about their relationship. That would be great, he did not think he could stand to lose his mate because of this. Giving him up because Tommy requested it . . . Different than having to because another partner became an asshole.

“I’m sorry, baby. If I had known, I would have told you. I promise.” Words were great to give, and mean, but they did little to ease Tommy.

“I know, honey. I just don’t like the idea of someone telling my wolf when and how he can be with you.”

“I don’t either, but it looks like we are both screwed in us having a say, unless . . .”

“Think you can refuse him like you can a wolf mate?”

“Don’t know. I can ask.”

“Do so, while I fix us something to eat. I need comfort. Pizza, okay?”

Bobby pulled him against him and wiped away the stray tears. “Sounds perfect. James, ask Larry and Daniel to rejoin us”


No comments:

Post a Comment