Monday, December 27, 2021

An Entourage of Love Chapter 11

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 11

Bobby tilted his neck to the side until it popped twice. What was going on in his life? It’d been turned upside down and twisted on every end possible.

“Bobby,” James sat down at the island, letting his hands rest onto of each other in front of him. “How are you handling all of this?”

Good question. “Unsure. Totally confused.” One thing he knew about James, or he used to know about him was that the guy was a straightforward kind of guy. Or he had been until he began to stalk him. Had there been a reason for that? “Two upfront questions. One: why did you stalk us? Two: Are you going to let me see Tommy or do I need to refuse him?” Those last four words were like a stake to the heart, which had him bracing his back against the blue flowered wallpaper, that so did not match Tommy’s taste.

“I’m not going to make you refuse him.” James spun the bar stool so he was facing him. Kind of put him in an awakard position, but he still held a huge, sexy smile. “I know you two love each other. Greatly. I know this was not something either of you were expecting. I sure was not expecting it on bit.” James motioned to the stool beside him. “Take a seat and hear me out.”

Was the least he could do. Sure sounded like Tommy had been listening to Daniel. Overhearing them had been another reason he remained so close to the doorway of the kitchen. He’d wanted to ensure Tommy remained calm and steady. Since there was no tension flowing through either of them, Bobby so no reason to continue to hover. He made his way over to the bar stool and climbed up.

“What I would like for us to do is . . . You can see Tommy as much as you want and I will work wiht what you have to do to keep him in your life. I even let us live in the same house as Tommy and Daniel if tha will make it easier on us.”

“You would do that!”

Air rushed from his lungs. He’d not known so much had built up in him. How had he been carrying on with his mental considerations and the conversation and holding it at the same time. Hard to think such was possible. Had been. Or felt like it. 

“Course I would.” James hand came up, but he stopped himself before he touched Bobby’s face. “I’d do anything to make you happy. That’s all . . . My wolf didn’t mean to make it stalking. He was just . . . Unaware of how strong our connection was and why he was so pulled to you when you were so in love with someone else. Once I left the pack and came to my brother . . . He caught whiff of your scent on me and things began to unravel. Truth came to life about who you were and how I reacted to you and he explained what was most likely going on. It took time for me to adjust to the fact that I’d have to share you, but me and my wolf came to an understanding that some time with you was better than nothing.”

Bobby understood his words. He’d been more than ready to give Tommy up for him to be happy when the Master gave his order. James was willing to do just the same, just in for a different reason. It was an honrable act.

“I appreciate the sacrfice you and yoru wolf is willing to make.” Bobby reached out and took hold of James’ hand, squeezing it. “There is one condition that Tony has. Tommy’s mate must live in the house that Tony provides him.”

“I see.”

“I also know if Daniel wants an easy life with Tommy then he’s going to have to learn to bend to what TOny wants. He always has his best interest in heart and he always will.”

“There is one thing I need to know since you are dominate in our relationship.” Bobby waited until James gave him a nod. “Tony has asked me to start learning his business since I was Tommy’s mate and I need to know how to answer him if he still wants me to do so.”

“Do you want to?”

Major honor to be given. Would it still be on the table? If so . . . “I do.”

“I will allow it. You will make a great leader for his business.”

“Thank you, James.”

“You are welcome, my love.”

Bobby’s insides cringed, but not so much because he disliked hearing James addressing him in such an endearing manner. Nope. Some small part of his heart liked it. If he took that part out and investigated it a bit deeper he might find out there was more to it than just a tiny amount he was willing to admit.

“For now,” James gave his hand another squeeze and ran his thumb over his wrist. “We take this as slow as you need us to.”

Sounded perfect to him. As much as part of him seemed attracted to James, his wolf side longed to be with its mate, Tommy. A desire that was so intense that very little could be seen above it.

“Thanks for - -“

The back door flew open and Tony ran through it. He was almost out the kitchen door that led to the hallway when he pulled up short and spun on his heal. He stomped back over to him and came to a stop in front of him.

“Is it true?”

“If you are refer to us in a strange situation then yes, Sir.”

“Tommy, get in here now!”

“Sir, please don’t be mad at him. He had nothing to do with this.”

“Bobby, I just need to see that he is alright. He had me scared to death.”

Tommy came in shaking his head with Daniel walking in behind him. “Uncle Tony, like always you hung up on me before you let me answer you. Why?”

“I overreacted.” He gave a small shrug. Man never cared how he reacted around his nephew or those with him. “Think I need you to explain again.”

Together all four of them got Tony onto the same page with them. Had to say it could be the only time anyone saw Tony, the Don of the biggest Mob in the US flustered enough that he ran his hands through his hair and tugged at the ends. His questions made it even a bit more clear.

“So . . .” He gave each guy at the kitchen table a glance, “none of you mind living in the house I provide for my nephew?” Once he had a head shake from us all he asked he gave his permission to our unions. Like he could really object. But he could. If he had told Tommy no, then both Daniel and him would have had to refuse Tommy or face off with the biggest and baddest Vampire alive. Neither of us were stupid enough to do so. Or Bobby didn’t think Daniel was. “I have to go to Daniel as well as Bobby. This will take me time to get use to. Bare with me.”

Shit. He had to get with Daniel and see how much time he would have with Tommy. Fuck, doing so sucked. Tommy was his wolf mate. It was his right to be with him twenty-four seven. Not only Tony would have to adjust.

“Bobby,” Tony nailed him with his most intense look. “I assumed this is why you held off on my question.”

Bobby shook his head.

“Then can I have an answer to my question?”

“I agree to it. James has agreed to let me do so.”

Tony turned and gave James a nod of thanks and a small smile. Great jester from Tony. “You will make a great leader for my business, Bobby. We will start your training next Monday. I’m going to return to my place and let you guy’s finish up the minor details. Bobby, let me know what days you will be with Tommy. I do not like to work on the weeks, plus you are running the show for me right now.”


No comments:

Post a Comment