Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Stolen Choices Chapter 30 Part 2

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 30 Part 2

“Don’t want us to stop.”

Good. Javis wasn’t sure he could. His entire body blazed with desire. Raged with determination to seal the two of them together for . . .

“Fuck.” He forced himself to pull away from Enapay.

“What is it?”

“If we do this . . .” he rested his forehead against Enapay’s hoping he did not screw up what he was about to say. It was . . . Important seemed lame to apply to such a magnitude of the moment ahead of him.

“I know what it means if we . . .”

“You . . . Your friend told you?” Shit. His friend should not have done so. That was one part of the Heart Owner aspect that humans weren’t supposed to know until they were paired with a Vampire.

“No.” Enapay shook his head. “I’m not stupid though. Sex is . . . When anyone gives themselves to another . . . Sex is supposed to be . . . To me . . . My dad told me that . . . It’s an old fashion thought, but I took what my dad told me when we had the birds and bees talk to heart. He told me that he had not waited for his true love, but his true love had waited for him and he felt like he cheated her of something so special. She had given him the most precious moment in her life, but he had failed to reciprocate. Guess you’d say . . . was a proper method to keep my cock planted in my pants during high school and until I realized that I preferred the cock.” Loved the way his skinned reddened and his thick eyelashes fluttered as they closed. “Even then . . . Sort of . . . Kept my sexual interaction to a minium.”

“Mmmm . . .” I kissed his forehead and waited until his eyelids lifted and his eyes drifted upwards. “I find that . . . sexy as hell.”

“Good then . . . Take me at the fact that I go into this with the understanding that us taking this step will seal us together.”

“But do you get that it is in a much deeper and a more permanent manner for me.”

Wasn’t for him. He could leave at any moment, but Javis wasn’t going to keep the effect a Heart Owner had on him from Enapay. Or not all of it at least. The hardest part that connected them to one another and sealed them together had already been put into play, but them coming together sexually . . . Sealed his fate even tighter to him. Made it harder for Javis to come back from loosing him. It’s why it had taken so long for him to pull Alexander back. from the brink of madness. And Javis’ age would make it ten times harder for him to avoid such a madness with just the Face-to-Face connection the two of them had. Add in the sexual completion . . . He might never be brought back. Not even from Dracula.

“I am never going to leave you, Javis. I promise you that.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t ensure. Life for humans are . . .” Fragile.

Enapay jerked back , shoving him back into the plush leather movie theater seat. “Are you refusing to turn me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment