Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Stolen Choices Chapter 36


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 36

A faint pitter patter of feet against carpet woke Javis some hours later. No one should have been in the house. Guards were stationed around the house. They would not have let anyone in. Elijah would never arrive in the middle of the night unless the world was under attack. And the guards would have invaded his entire house if that had been the case. Julian never came without an appointment after four in the evening. Alexander . . . he was known for showing up at all hours, but he knew him and Enapay had arranged time together. He had wished him good luck and told him he would contact him in a day or two. So who was . . .

The bedroom door flew open and a huge, femiinna gasp had him jerking the sheet overh him and Enapay.

“Elizebta.” Course she would show up the same night he sealed his Heart Owner to him for life. “Please wait for me in the office.” He spoke low and steady, but failed to keep from waking Enapay. Damn new vampire tender hearing.

“What is . . . Who is . . .” Enapay sat up glaring at Elizebta. “she?”

“Think I should be asking you that. My eldest child has created a new vampire and taken him to his . . .” Elizebta sniffed the air. “Oh . . . Shit.” Her eyes were wide as her mouth hung open. “You have . . . I’ll just go to the office until you . . . I know . . . I’m going, my son.”

“Son?” Enapay slapped his arm. “You were going to let me think she was some piece of . . .”

“You thought . . .” Javis knew his mouth haad to have matched Elizebta’s earlier fish expression. “Oohhh. No. Me and women. Not in over a hundred years.”

“What else was I to think? Some unkonwn woman comes walking into your bedroom in the middle of the night.”

Okay. He might have had a small point, but still . . . we’d just combined our lives together for the rest of our lives. Surely, he would not think a man would do such if he had . . . “You do not think me some kind of . . . man horor do you?”

“No.” Enapay rubbed his face. “Jeaslouy. Not used to it. Wanted to rip her beautiful head off.”

Most believed Elizebta model worthy. And she had done some modeling years ago. She’d kept herself secluded from humans for the last fifty years. She remained close to her Sire. Or as close to him as he allowed. Even he kept himself secluded from vampires. Most believed him a myth used to control them.

“Why is she here?”

“Ugh . . . She’s finially responded to my call.”

“What call?”

“The one I had to place when you made your first press conference.”

“Oh.” Enapay flopped back down beside him. “What is going to happen to me for doing that?”

“Nothing.” His decisio to change the way the world was being ran . . . That could get him into major boiling water.

“Then why do I feel as if you are nervous.” Enapay prompped himself up on one elbow. “What have you done that you should not have?”

“What makes you think that?”

“Why else would you . . . Should you not have made me yours?”

“No, not that at all, baby.”

“Then what.”

“I had orders. Remember.”

“Oh . . . You went against them when . . .”

“That I did.”

“What will they do?”

He wasn’t sure, but he might as well go find out.

“You stay here and rest. I’m going to go and speak with Elizebta.”

“I’m coming with you. Your choice to change things was my fault.”

“Admirable.” He brushed a strain of hair off Enapay’s forehead. “But . . . I had never agreed with how they wished to take the world. Just never had the guts to stand up to the Royal Blood Society.”

Javis took in a deep breath before her leaned over and kissed Enapay and climbed out of bed. He slid into his jeans and made the short trek to his office. Elizebta floated in the air, running her finger across the books on the top shelf to the right of his desk. The books that held each pertinent fact about each sector among the United States and the rules and regulations among the other sections around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment