Monday, August 15, 2022

Stolen Choices Chapter 31

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 31

“You mean . . . You . . . I never . . . You want . . . What?”

Enapay sniggered, sitting up, wiggling his ass against his cock. “Course I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. Only way to do that is to let you turn me. Is it not?”

Javis nodded, rubbing a hand over his face. “But you were so against - -”

“Being forced into it. Yes. This is . . .” He waved between their chest. “My choice. Our choice. We decide together how we live our lives. Not someone else forcing us into it.”

Right. That had been his whole issue. Right to choose.

“Us being . . . Me being your Heart Owner changes my entire perspective on what living like a Vampire would be like. I would not be just someone’s child and tossed aside along with others he chose to change at the end of their lives. You will. chaneg me because we will be at each other’s die for the rest of our lives. You will teach me how to become a vampire. Teach me what being a vampire means. And from what I know of you, how to be a decent vampire. Even if you did as told about forcing us mere humans to choose a Sire at the end of our lives, you were loyal to the one you answered to. That makes you a great person. One that I would love to spend the rest of my life with. And beside.”

Wow. What was he to say to that? Nothing.

He slipped his arms around Enapay’s back and tugged him against his chest, slamming his lips over his. Enapay’s mouth parted on a gasp, letting him in. His hand ran under the back of his shirt, up and down his spine. Enapay arched his back, giving him a perfect line of sight of the base of his throat. Never in his life had Javis longed to sink his fangs into spotless skin. Virgin skin. Knowing no other Vampire had touched Enapay was as much of a turn on as the fact that no other man had breached his hole. Fuck! True virgin in his world. All but unheard of these days.

How had he gotten so lucky.

“Javis,” Enapay titled his head a bit to the left, “take me all the way. Right here and now.”

“Not here.” Javis scooted his arms under Enapay’s ass, lifting him as he stood. “You deserve a comfortable bed and satin sheets for the first time, Mon amour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment