Monday, September 5, 2022

Stolen Choices Chapter 37

 * * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 37

“Guess these will have to be updated.” She pulled the book that belonged to the sector that my youngest brother Ambrosio operator. “He will be more than pleased with your decision. He has been strife with the Royal Blood Society since we sent you undercover and created this new way of life. He has brought a new pattern of life, his words not mine, seven times in the last four years. Each had thier differences, but all included something similar as to what your . . . Am I too assumed he is your Heart Owner?” She replaced the book and floated back to the floor, facing me. “Guessing that is not the only reason your made such a decision on your own.”

“You are correct on both accounts.” Javis had not been made aware of Ambrosio meetings with the Royal Blood Society. He should have been called if any meetings had taken place. “Why was I not contacted when Ambrosio came to the Royal Blood Society?”

She waved my question aside and slid the glass doors behind my desk open. The cool wind rushed in, washing away some of the disgust at the Royal Blood Society’s lack of contact and her dismissal of his question.

“You know I never let such go to them. He brought them to me directly and I forbade such nonsense going to the rest of us. Dracula had made his plan clear.” She sighed and shook her head. “Guess that fact no longer matters to you. Am I correct?”

“Sire,” Javis rarely used the formal address with her, but he needed her to hear him out. Her to know how important what he had to say was. Needed her to take him serious. Not dismiss him like she had Ambrosio. She rarely did that to him, but there had been times she did when it came down to keeping her Sire happy and content. “If we continue down the path Dracula desires, we will have no humans for the Vampires who wish to feed from them. I am sure you see that.”

She gave a curt nod and closed the doors, leaning her head against the glass. “As clearly as I see out this sparkling glass.” She faced him. “My Sire, is important to me. To our entire race, but he is . . .”


No comments:

Post a Comment