Monday, September 12, 2022

Stolen Choices Chapter 39 (Conclusion of Story)

 * * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 39

Elizebta and Javis sat and chatted until Enapay stumbled upon us the next day. He was wiping his blurry eyes as he looked into each room.

“Hey, babe.” Javis unfolded himself from the floor and made his way to him. “Enapay, I want you to meet Elizebta.”

“No.” He wiped down the front of his crumpled bed shirt and tried to spin away from him. “I can’t meet anyone looking like this.”

“It’s fine, young man. I’ve seen way worse over the years of my life.”

“You have?” Enapay quit trying to escape the room and let me walk him over to stand in front of her. “May I ask are you as old as Javis?”

“Older. I’m his sire.”

“Right. He told me that. Bed fog. Not a morning person.”

“Who is?” Elizebta stood in her elegant, fluent manner and held her hand out. “It is nice to meet the Heart Owner of my eldest child. You best do him right.”

“I plan on it, miss.”

“Then we will have no problems with the plan he has laid out in front of me.”

Javis nodded at Enapay when he glanced at him. “I’ve explained the plan and she and the others have came to the same conclusion as I had.”

“Ah . . . So no trouble by you going off the lamb.”

Elizebta busted out into a soft chuckle and covered her mouth with her dainty little hand. “None whatsoever. My son has always been smart and saw the bigger picture. He should have came to me and the others, but hey, we wouldn’t have listened. Most likely.” She sighed. “We are a stubborn bunch, us old vampires.”

Javis couldn’t argue with that. Even he was. It’s what made them so determined in their life. So formidable.

“Well . . . “ Elizebta pulled back her shoulders and raised her head, taking on the regal persona she live in her human life. “I will leave you to, to run the world and live a long and happy life.”

“Thanks, Ma’am.”

“No more ‘Ma’am’. It’s Elizebta.”

“Of course.” Enapay looped his arms through Javis’. “What is your next move, Elizebta?”

“I have a Sire to wrangle into seclusion.”

“If you need any . . .”

“I can handle Dracula, Javis.” She walked past him to the double sliding doors and slipped through them, making the guards jump about ten feet.

The guards turned to look at them, shaking their heads. Javis and Enapay waved at them and headed back to their bedroom. They’d rejoin life in a few hours. More time together seemed perfect before they had to enlighten the world to their new status. Javis sure was looking forward to moving forward in their new life. All the way around. He had a long, happy one ahead of him. Thing had worked out just like Alexander said it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment