Monday, September 19, 2022

Story Opening Line

 Hi,

Today I've taken the below photo from https://pixabay.com/photos/fantasy-amazone-light-being-veil-3281710/  and written an opening line of a story based off of it. 


Hope you enjoy what I come up with and encourage you to take the time and come up with your own opening line or any line based off the photo below. Would love to see how your imagination soars. 



Swirls of bluish lights mingled in among Hera's dull dark, greenish-graying swash of cloth as she balanced herself on the semi-dragon shaped ether she conjured. 


Three is my opening line idea. Unsure how well it might fit with what anyone else might see from this photo, but it's what came to my mind. Let me know what you see in the photo. Or your own opening line.

Have a great couple of days. 
Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment