Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Story Opening Line Photo

 Hi,


Hope you had a great couple of days. Once again we are doing an opening line. Sort of the theme for the next couple of months. Or until after NaNoWrMo. Always a busy time of year for me, so I'm takin a break from starting another free write on the blog. But thought it might be fun to return to doing some opening lines or stuff based off of photos. Hope you guys like the photos I choose and the stuff I come up with about them.

Today's choice comes from here.




It had finally happened; Jasper Harper had taken control of the pack and showed his dominance by overlooking each of us from the highest point among our lands.


That's what came to mind when I saw this photo. What did you see? Give it a shot and let me here what came to your mind about this photo. A opening line of your own, or just what your mind conjures up about this photo.


Have a great rest of the week,

Let your imagination soar,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment