Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Mid-Week Photo Opening Line



Hope all week is going well. Mine has been busy writing away on my NaNo Project. I've won NaNo last week, but I'm far from finishing my novel and my personal goal is to do so before the end of the month. I'm well on track to do so.

Writing these opening lines are a nice little break for me. When I saw today's photo my mind went wild. so many that I think I might give you two different opening lines.

Opening Line #1: I knelt in front of the massive root grass covered root system, wondering where the entrance was buried at when two gray eyes and a set of dull, red lips appeared between the parted root. The delicate woman's face mesmerized me into silence when my mind screamed, "What the fuck!".

Opening Line #2: It was true. It was impossible. How could there be a a bright gassy green mist, holding a delicate woman's face. Her bright gray eyes drew you to her without fear that should live deep inside you. The braid like intricate rope above them the gas formed held a third eye shape in the center of what should be her forehead. Those perfectly shaped lips beckoned for you to kiss her, but I knew better. They rumor was that if one did she owned your soul.

Credit Photo To: 
Image by <a href="https://pixabay.com/users/kellepics-4893063/?utm_source=link-attribution&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=image&amp;utm_content=2824500">Stefan Keller</a> from <a href="https://pixabay.com//?utm_source=link-attribution&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=image&amp;utm_content=2824500">Pixabay</a>


 

Once again, both opening line seemed to get away from me a bit, but I enjoyed writing both, which means my imagination really got away from me. Which is what I set out for each time I sit down to write.


I'd love to hear what you thought of. Write it in the comment section below.


Let your imagination soar.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment