Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Mid-Week Photo Opening Line

 Hi,

Hope all week is going well. Mine is moving along just fine. Great writing going on and the book is moving along just like I hoped it would. 

Hope you like today's chosen photo. I'd love to hear what you would do as an opening line. Put your comment in the comment section below for me.


Photo Credit to: 




Photo Opening Line: Took me twenty long years of searching the darken corners of the world, but I'd caught the last freed spirit and trapped him behind the gates of hell. Tricked him into it more like it, which is why he stood there slamming his fist against the barrier that kept him from crossing back onto Earth.


Have a great rest of your week and remember

Let your imagination soar when you read.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment