Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday Photo Opening Line

Hi, 


 Hope all had a graet Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) and spent lots of time with family. I know I had a blast with my mom and dad. Even watched mom and dad do some online shopping on Friday. 


 Today is a start to a new week and I'm sure everyone is getting back to their normal routines. I've completed NaNo and the Write a Novel in 60 Day chellegne and am getting back into the routine I was in before those started. I finished book 3 of the Hell's Kingdom Series and have set it aside to return to the revisions and edits of an Omegaverse story I was working on. I'm unsure exactly of a release date on it, but it will be out some time the first of next year, I hope. 


 Now, everyone is up to date on me, let's get onto the thing that brings you to the website. That being the Photo Opening Line. Hope you enjoy the photo I picked out today.
Opening Line


Black and white smoke formed a swirling shaped skull when it should have showed me the next phase of my life, either a Journey Through Spirit, Journey Thru Time, Journey Thru Elements, but a skull denoted none of those. Who knew what it meant. Mom stood behind me gasping and screaming. 

"NO! NO! NO! Not my son." 

I faced her and saw that Dad's face had gone ashen red where as Grandpa's had gone paler than a sheet of paper. Grandma's on the other hand smiled so huge her gums showed. It was her words that put the fear of dread in me. 

"He has been chosen by Underworld." 


Hope you enjoy this opening bit. It might just be included in the new blog story that begins next week. 


Let your imagination soar when you read. 
Julia 



Photo Credit goes to: Image by creatifrankenstein from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment