Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday's Photo Opening Lin

Hi,

Hope your week is starting off on the right foot, if not, then maybe this photo opening line will help. And if not just think about you have a short work week, (or school week if you're in college) and get to spend time with family and friends on Thursday.

Here's the photo for the week and here's what came to my mind when I saw it.

Photo opening line: She'd waited twenty-one years to be invited to the Magical-Shifter Academy and of course it came when she was dressed to the nill. What a wrong impression they'd get. Right the opposite of me. The dress I wore wasn't even mine. I couldn't even afford to rent it, I borrowed it from my best friend. Shit, how will I get it back to her?


Photo Credit to: Image by <a href="https://pixabay.com/users/shrikeshmaster-4115921/?utm_source=link-attribution&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=image&amp;utm_content=2449970">Shrikesh Kumar</a> from <a href="https://pixabay.com//?utm_source=link-attribution&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=image&amp;utm_content=2449970">Pixabay</a>



Okay, little more than an opening line, but it got away from me. Think it would make for a great story.


Let me hear what you would have written.

Let you imagination soar when you read and write.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment