Thursday, November 17, 2016

Demons


People all over the world have their opinion on what Demons are. Concept of Demons goes back from the start of the world. Each era, each section of the world, each religion has their own perceptions of what Demons are and are capable of doing.

So, what can and can’t they do. Is it a guess? I would say so if you are looking for physical proof. Then again . . .

As a writer, I create creatures and build their skills into what my mind sees them as. This is the fun part for me. I can take a demon like Abigar a demon who can foretell the future and give military advice. (This information came from: http://www.demonicpedia.com/demon-quick-list/) and turn him into a militant that breaths fire, giving a fortune with each blaze he releases. From there it is all up to my mind to find out what my new demon form can do. I could make this demon a good one or a bad one.

Good one you say. Yes. A paranormal/supernatural book can have the opposite of what most people view. So, instead of a demon forming military advice to assist himself, he gives fortunes that helps the good guys.


(Ah, the joys of writing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment