Thursday, November 3, 2016

Warlord vs. Witches


(Is there a difference)

Is there a difference between Witches and Warlords?

Good question. Most of the stories I read have them as two different type of people. I’m not sure how my mind would interrupt this if I was creating a story. Right off hand, I’d have to say the only difference I can think of is that one is male and one is female. Generally, I do not separate a species by sex, but as a writer I go where the story leads.


From a reader’s point I have to say the books I read with both tend to be a bit more sex separated than I like, but they were well written and entertaining so I read them. Guess when it comes right down to it, this questions is more of a personal choice. Still, I’d love to hear what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment