Monday, February 4, 2019

Witchy Flash Fiction Scene



* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Scene
M/M Content
* * *
It was finally time. I couldn’t believe it. Tonight Michael would learn my biggest secret. The only one I kept from him. I had never outright and lied to him, but avoidance can be viewed as lying. He just hoped Michael understood why he done so. Wasn’t like I wanted to, but I had to have permission from my Coven leader to mate him before I could inform him of my Witch ability. Not like I wanted to be a witch. My coven pretty much disowned me, which was another reason I had to wait a year and half to gain permission from Coven Leader Adams. He swore if I could not participate in the most basic meeting then I had no reason to rush into a mating. Ass jerk.
“Uh ho.” Michael shut the door behind him and leaned against it, letting his long body draw my full attention. “I know that look. What happened?”
Crap. Not how he’d wanted to start the night off. “Just thinking very hard.” Too hard if he picked up on my mood. “Come one, I’ve got a nice meal laid out and a night of fun planned.” I hoped fun was how they ended the night. It would devastate me if Michael rejected me. Shit. I should have participated in my cover a pit more than I had. If my own lack of ability to be part of a group of witches meant I couldn’t have my mate then I’d . . . there was no telling what I might do.
“Come on, sweetheart.” Michael slipped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. “Keep those deep thoughts at bay, or I will tickle you until they run screaming.”
“No. please don’t.” I gave my usual response to Michael’s attempt to brighten my mood. Man didn’t realize that one look at him and my entire world lit up light a Christmas Tree.
“Seriously, do we eat, or talk first.”
“Talk.” If I ate first I might just lose my nerve and I would not do that. “Let’s sit down at the table then I’ll explain what’s on my mind.”

No comments:

Post a Comment