Monday, July 20, 2020

Life and Love Lesson Chapter 12 part 1


Life and Love Lessons
* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Chapter 12 part 1
Pain laced through my body worse each day. My wolf clinched his fangs together, refusing to howl. He remained sitting, even when Mr. Chamberland came in taunting him about how his mother had caused his own downfall and put him in the spot he would remain in for the rest of his life. As much truth as lurked in those words, me and my wolf knew there was more to the story. Larry came in each day to bring us food and water. Degrading to eat from a bowl like a dog, but I had to keep my strength up. Only God knew what lay ahead of me when the week was up. What I did know was that hell rested ahead of me. Mr. Chamberland lived to make my life miserable. Not only his actions showed it, but he promised to do so until he broke my wolf and my wolf would not break. I knew that.
What had shocked me and my wolf the most was that the cage sat in the far back corner of Mr. Chamberland’s office. It remained covered with a black sheet unless Mr. Chamberland decided he wanted him to see him punish another member of the pack that had decided to step out of line. I wasn’t sure why he thought that was wise. All it did was drive my wolf’s need to take the weak, pathetic, bastard of a false leader down. Just having the ability to hear what Mr. Chamberland planned on doing in the future gave me a heads up on him. And a way to manupiliate things to go my way. What got me the most was the unexpected visitors that he had on my lats day in the cage. It taught me a lot more than the books had.
The books had told me there was a hierarchy among the Supernatural World, but it had not explained the basics of it. The overheard conversation did.
There was the packs that were led by their Alphas. The alphas were overseen by the Pack Master, who was overseen by the Supernatural Council that existed of one member race called a Councilman. The Supernatural Council is ruled by the Head of the Supernatural, aka Head Supernatural. The Pack Master is who had came to see Mr. Chamberland to see if he had become the guardian of Rex Chamberland. Mr. Chamberland answered him honestly, but when the Pack Master asked about his well being and to see him, Mr. Chamberland said he was fine, but having a hard time adjusting to the news of being a werewolf and he was limiting his contact with the numbers of powerful werewolves. The Pack Master had remained silent for some time, but in the end accepted what Mr. Chamberland said, but before he left, he gave him a stern warning that he did not want to mishandle the situation with his new ward. Mr. Chamberland asked what was going on. What he was told not only shocked him, but sent him and his wolf to his ass.
Pack Master said, “Did you know that the boy’s father was not the human your sister married?”
Mr. Chamberland growled. “Yes he was. It was why my father disowned her.”
“No, he was not. Your sister’s true mate was a Warlock.”
“A what!” Mr. Chamberland’s shout rattled my cage. “You telling me that my nephew is a half-breed?”
“It appears that way.”
“By whose word?”
“The Warlock’s and you sisters.”
“My sister is dead.”


No comments:

Post a Comment