Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Life and Love Lesson Chapter 12 part 2


Life and Love Lessons
* * *
Adult Content if Under 18 Leave Site, Please.
M/M Content
Unedited Story
* * *
Chapter 12 part 2
“Yes, but she left a birth certificate that was filed with the state of California. She had her lawyer pay for a fake one to be created for her husband and the world to see, while he filed the real one. We have already done the Truth Test on the human lawyer.”
Rex could not believe what he had heard. What did that mean for him? His entire life had been a lie. His mom was a master liar. Mr. Chamberland already hated him, what would he do with him now that he knew he was a half-breed. He would not allow gays in his pack. What would he do with me if it became known?
“What is this bastard asking for?” Mr. Chamberland’s tone had gone clip and snippy.
“Watched your tone, Alpha.”
“Sorry, Pack Master, it’s just you know my stance on half-breeds. You also know that my father wrote it in our law book that my sister’s child was a member of this pack, even if my sister could never be.”
“You have no choice, but to live up to your law book.” The Pack Master said. “As for the Warlock, I suggest you give him what he is asking for.”
“And that is?”
“Visitation with his son.”
This was not going to go good for Rex. Rex already had to toe the line in order to keep his wolf out of trouble with Mr. Chamberland. Looked as if being born a half-breed, whatever that meant, was going to be a strike against him. If his birth father, and Rex was not sure how he felt about meeting the man who created him, pushed for the right to see him then . . .  Damn, he was in for more than time in the cage.
“Fine.” Mr. Chamberland sighed so hard I could hear it clearly. “He can come in three weeks. I have the Choosing Ceremony planned in a week’s time and you know it is a week long.”
“Then he can come in two weeks.” The Pack Master must have stood because a chair scrape the floor. “Next week will be the ceremony, the week after will be the date week. After that week he can meet his son. Like I said, you will want to keep this Warlock happy. He is a powerful Warlock among the Supernatural World.”
“Two weeks then.” Mr. Chamberland’s tone was lower so he must be walking the Pack Master out of the office.
Rex waited quietly until light had his wolf squinting up at Mr. Chamberland’s narrowed eyes and red face.
“Your mother was more of a slut than I even reliazed. She really fucked this pack over and left me with a mess to deal with. You will do as I say when you meet this Warlock. You understand me.”
Rex did not respond with any nod or shake of the head.
“If you do not, then you will spend a week in the dungeon chained to the wall with my whip each night. Does that paint the picture clear for you.”
It did. Did not mean I would do as he said.
“The doctor will be here to remove what is left of the bullet in an hour. Then you will shift and go to your room, clean up and stay. Your food will be brought to you until after the Choosing Ceremony.”
He walked away, leaving me to plan my rebellious act toward the Choosing Ceremony. Larry had left me the book on what that was for, and made sure he wrote out that Mr. Chamberland did not allow any male to chose a male as a first date. It was to be a female werewolf. I would not do that unless I found one attracted.


No comments:

Post a Comment