Monday, February 15, 2021

Author's Ramble

 Hi,


No new chapter today. Sorry. There will be one Wed. Sunday, the day I write my blog post, was my birthday, so I did not write. I spent the time with my family. So, I am going to take tomorrow to write the chapter for Wed. 

Oh, and an update on the books I'm working on. I am almost done on the revision on Marked One Caleb and Taylor (last book in that series). I also have a new series idea underway that I am very excited to work on. I think everyone will enjoy it. Until then, keep your eyes open for the release date for Marked Ones Caleb and Taylor. Not sure when it will be announced, but I hope to enter the edit phase by the end of the month, which means it won't be much longer.

Hope all is doing well and staying safe. Those who are able I hope you get the vaccine soon as you can. Take care of yourself and remember wear your mask when you go outside or around people other than those who live with you.

Let your imagination soar when you read.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment