Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 13

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. BDSM Content

* * *

Chapter 13

“Boy, could you join me in the living room.”

The softness and tender tone was like whiplash. There was no command. No dominance. No air of control. A simple request. I’m sure that fact was what had me walking int there and sitting down on the sofa across from him.

“I think we need to get to know each other better so that we can become a better couple. I can not meet your needs if I do not understand what they are. You can not meet mine, if you do not know what they are. You need to better understand what being a wolf mate means and how the transformation works before the full moon in two days.”

“Two days? What does that have to do with anything?”

“That is when you will become one of us and we will seal our bond as mates.”

“Who says?”

“I say.”

“I’ve not agreed to this.”

He ran his hand over his face and hung his head for a second, lifting, locking eyes with me. “I thought you said John gave you to me.”

There it was. The hardcore fact. Truth slapping me in the face. My Master had spoken his mind and that was the end of the subject. I should be settled and accepting of Master Preston, but . . . why wasn’t I?

“I imagine all this is frightening for you.” Master Preston took hold of my hand. “Even nerve wracking. You and John spent so many years on the run. You must be ready to bolt out of habit, but you are safe here. We can have a life here where we don’t have to look over our shoulders. I can give you that. That is what John wanted for you most of all. That is why he gave you to me. Once you become a werewolf you will have more power over Julian if he does ever find you. Which is doubtful considering how we live so far off the grid.” His finger was rubbing back and forth across my wrist, soothing me just like John always had. “I’m trying to take all that into consideration. That is why I gave you a room of your own last night when I longed to hold you in my arms. Ensure myself that my mate was safe. That he had a solid night of sleep for a change. I hoped that by getting you back into the roll of a submissive that it would ease you even more, but it appears that your likes are a bit different than I assumed. I’d like to get to know you better so I can gage those and figure them out. That way I do not accidently hurt you and can make sure you get the correct punishment when you need it.”

What he said made sense? I knew it did. Wasn’t sure why I was being such an ass. Just knew that something about him was not setting right with me and that put me at unease about letting him dominate me. Then again . . . Master John would not give me to someone who would harm me. But . . . he had never met the guy. How would he know . . . Afterlife tell him things about people that I would not know. Could. Didn’t matter. I trusted Master John with my life and he had decreed it. So, I now belonged to Master Preston.

I slid from the sofa and knelt beside him, putting my hands behind my back and tilting my head down. “Sir, I am sorry for my disrespect this morning. I will gladly take my five lashes with the flogger.”

Gentle hands slid back and forth through my hair. “Flogger is one of your dislikes that is used for punishment, is that correct, Boy?”

“Yes, Sir. I am not fond of a flogger, but accept the use of it as punishment.”

“Good to know, Boy.” His fingers gripped my hair, pulling until I was looking up at him. “Ready to fix our omelets?”

“I can fix you and omelet, Sir, but I prefer the protein shake for breakfast, Sir.”

“That is fine, but once you change to a werewolf you will require more than a shake for a meal. Just a note to file away.”

“Yes, Sir.” I got up and made my way back to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment