Monday, February 22, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 15

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. BDSM Content

* * *

Chapter 15

Master Preston had taken him on a walk through the woods behind his house, showing him all the pathways that would be good to run once he was a wolf. He stopped at this huge clearing where the trees created a sort of canopy over the area. It was beautiful with the wonderous sounds of a waterfall in the background.

“This area holds all of my pack members, in wolf and human form.” Master Preston came up behind him, pressing in on him, kneading his shoulders. “We will stand up on that rock.” He pointed out this huge boulder with a polished crystal top. “I will introduce you to the pack as my mate and then give you the bite that changes you, right here.” He leaned down and kissed the corner of his neck, licking over it and right up to my earlobe.

Master Preston nipped his earlobe as he pressed his cock into my back, rubbing lightly.

“Boy, you have owned my heart before you even knew me.” Master Preston gripped his hips, tugging him back. “The mere thought of you get me hard as a rock. Makes me want to chain you to my bed and fuck you fast and hard. Would my Boy like that?”

Man would he, but did his new Master require a verbal confirmation or an actionable one.

“Boy, what is wrong? I can feel your heart beating right here.” He kissed the center of the neck. “Is that because of my forcefulness or something else.”

“Master,” he spun around, locking his eyes onto his chin. “Do you want a verbal or actionable answer?”

“Either is fine, but I’m sure I’d love to find out what kind of actionable response you would give.”

That was something he could do. And he wanted to. That’s what shocked him more. His mouth watered to taste his knew Master. Know him in a way only a Boy could know their Master. He dropped to his knees, ignoring the sticks and rocks under him. He slowly pulled down the zipper and tugged his Master’s pants down over his hips. Master Preston’s rock hard cock sprang free and into his Boy’s waiting hands. He slowly stroked his Master a couple of times before he engulfed it, taking in all the way to the back of his throat and swallowing.

Hands gripped his hair, holding him in place as his Master began fucking his mouth.

“That’s it, Boy, take it. Take it all.”

He relaxed his throat muscles and let his Master give him whatever he desired him to have. By the time his Master’s cock swelled and began pumping jiz down his throat he was ready to explode, but knew better than to do so until he was given permission.

“That’s it, Boy, clean my cock and then I’ll take care of you.”

He licked all the cum from his Master’s tool and then slowly put him right before he sat back on his knees and placed his hands behind his back.

“Such a good Boy.” Master Preston’s fingers ran across his cheek and down the neck to the front of his shirt. “Boy, do you want your relief here or back at the house?”

“Here, Master, please. I can’t . . . about to explode.”

His Master leaned down and rubbed his cock through the jeans. “You are nice and plump. Think I’ll just toy with you a bit longer though.”

Shit. Any other time he might have liked his Master to play with him, but it’d been months since he’d enjoy any kind of fun and his cock was about to explode.

“Ah . . . My Boy is in dire need. I see my fun will have to wait.” Master petted him on the head. “Take out your cock and stroke yourself off. Tonight, I’ll have that ass wrapped around my cock, squeezing me until I claim that ass as mine.”

His mind caught onto the importance of that statement, but at that moment his mind would not do anything but obey his Master. He pulled his cock out and stroked it fast and hard. Didn’t take but about three strokes before he erupted and spewed his junk all over the place.

“Nice, Boy.” Master Preston stood behind him, holding him upright. “Take a moment to rest and then we will head back and get ready for the night.”

No comments:

Post a Comment