Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 14

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. BDSM Content

* * *

Chapter 14

I’d been at the pack several days and fallen back in step of being a submissive. Still staying in my own room and a bit stand offish from Master Preston. He was not pushing a hardcore dominate relationship with me, but I knew it was driving him hard. The evidence was strong. Multiple times during the day I saw him staring at me and adjusting himself. The sight made me a bit hard, but I still was not sure about us as a couple. Not that I had much time left. I overheard Master Preston and Jackson talking the other day. Jackson told him that there was only a day or two left before the full moon and the pack was expecting him to change his mate and admit him into the pack. Master Preston’s eyes had glowed with Pride when he told Jackson how long he had waited to do such, but that pride faded into heated fear when he told him how he dreaded doing so. He was scared he’d push me further away from him. It tore a hole in my heart to see him so vulnerable and open. Worse I’d caused it. Not on purpose. I was just not in sync with myself. Yes, I’d found my footing in doing submissives’ daily activities, but no other aspects of what a submissive was to do for their Dom. Why? Did I still doubt his motives? Had no reason. He’d been nothing but kind to me. There’d been no sign or word of Mr. Julian since we left him with the law on his tail.

There was no reason. Other than my own fear of the unknown. I’d not only been running for so long, but living in the unknown of my life for that time and that was what was being asked of me again. I was just to go with the flow and let Master Preston bite me in front of a group of strangers and become him mate. Start a new life as a new being entirely. There was no bigger unknown than that.

“What did that cabinet top do to you, Boy?”

My hand paused it’s circling motion and looked up, stopping on Master Preston’s chin. “Sorry, Sir, was lost in thought.”

“Care to share, Boy?”

“When is the full moon, Sir?”

“Tonight. Why?”

Bit faster than I thought. “Was you not going to tell me?”

“Tell you what, Boy?”

“That you would be changing me and bring me into the pack tonight.”

“That’s twice you have not respected me Boy. Watch it. And I am not bringing you into the pack tonight. I will let Jackson take the Pack Run tonight and spend the night with you.” He took my hand and pulled me around the counter and closer to him than he has dared to before. “I am not going to force anything onto my mate. You are not ready for the change. No matter how much I long for you to be. And I do, Boy. I do, but not at the risk of losing you.”

There it was. The trust. Honesty. All wrapped in one fluid statement. Everything clicked into place inside me. My mind lost it’s hesitation. My body flew into overdrive, leaving me with a hard-on from hell.

I dropped to my knees and leaned over and kissed his shoes then ankle. A huge gasp had me moving up to his chins.

“Boy?”

“Master.”

It was the first time I’d called him Master and it must have been what he was waiting for, because he reached down and gripped me under my shoulders, lifting me to my feet, letting me fall into his chest. His arms wrapped around me, holding me tight to his strong solid body.

“Feels wonderful to have you in my arms, Boy.”

Had to admit it felt right to be there.

“What brought this change on, Boy?”

“You were not going to force it onto me, Master.”

He lifted my chin so I was looking at him, then his lips came down on mine. A light feather kiss, but I felt it all the way to my toes.

“I would never have done such, Boy. Never.”

“Master, can I can be changed tonight and introduced to the pack as your mate tonight?”

“Is that what you want, Boy?”

I nodded, resting my head on his chest.

“Then that is what my wonderful mate and Boy will get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment