Monday, February 8, 2021

Trade In and Up Chapter 12

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content. BDSM Content

* * *

Chapter 12

Last night had been a fitful night of sleep. Least Master Preston had not forced me to sleep in his bed or chained to the foot of it. If he was truly my Master then I would not have minded being chained to his bed and waking him up with a nice blow job, but . . .

What was  I going to do? John had done visited me and gave me over to Master Preston. Told me to trust him to take care of me. That should be enough for me. Why wasn’t it? What was it about him that unesed me. Other than him turning into a wolf. That really did not bother me. Shocked me, but so did John visiting me from the afterlife. I’d come closer to believing him telling me that supernatural being and magical aspects exist than anyone else. That being the case . . . Why did I not trust him when it came to Master Preston.

“Time to get up, Boy.”

A harsh knock on the door jerked me from my thoughts.

“We have lots to discuss. Lots to arrange.”

Did he say arrange? I was across the floor, jerking the door opening and glaring at him. “What are we arranging?”

His eyes ran from my head to my toes, stopping at my groin, licking his lips. Shit. I’d forgotten I’d slept nude. Crap. Oh well, let him look his fill. I knew I looked great. I kept in shape. Worked hard to maintain my shape. John loved muscles and swore there was nothing better than licking chocolate off rock hard abs.

“Nice. Going to love waking up to that every morning.”

“As if.” I shut the door and marched over to the dresser, jerking on my clothes.

“Hurry up. I’m hungry and you need to fix us some breakfast, Boy.”

Me? Us? I’ll fix me some breakfast, but the jackass could fend for himself. I marched my way into the nice kitchen.

“Stuff in fridge for omelets.”

“So.”

“Fix us some breakfast, Boy.”

“Not your boy.” I went to the cabinets and started looking through them, hoping to find some kind of protein powder or something along that line.

“Boy, stop.”

The urge to stop was strong, but I refused to let my body do as he said.

“Boy, you are about to earn stripes.”

My body cringed, more from the ripples of desire rushing down my spine and around to my groin. Still, I kept right on looking.

“Boy, this is my last warning. Get to fixing us some omelets.”

Ah. Yes. Knew he’d have some. I pulled down the protein powder and carried it over to the counter. I got the lid twisted of before he was up and out of his seat. Before I could scoop the powder out, a hard stinging smack landed on my ass. The sting hurt, in a good way. Fire raced over my ass and right to my hole, making it clinch. As the second slap landed, I groaned.

“Remain quiet. This is not for pleasure.”

Sure felt like it. The third strike of his hand had me thrusting forward, my throbbing jean covered cock rubbing against the cabinet.

“Remain still. This is punishment.”

Proved he knew nothing about me. Spankings were a major turn on for me. Did nothing to detour me from doing something. Only gave me reason to.

Two strikes later, he stopped, sighing hard as he stood back, crossing his arms and glaring down at my groin. Wasn’t’ sure if it was the massive hard-on that ticked him off or the huge wet spot that had formed from my cock leaking pre-cum. Either way, he stalked off grumbling about misbehaving boys needing to learn their place. I knew my place. It was him that did not know how to handle me. Just proved we were not compatible as Master and Submissive. Fact I knew to start with. That meant we would not make it as a couple. Mated pair. Whatever he said we were. He had saved me for one reason, and it was not going the way he wanted it to. What did that mean for me? Was I going to find myself stranded on the Eastern side of the United States without any money and any place to go? Or would they kill me. I mean they had told me about werewolves. I’m sure they had rules about non-werewolves knowing their secret. They wouldn’t want that knowledge known. Would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment