Monday, May 10, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 13

 Hi all,

Sorry it’s been so long. Hope you guys enjoy this week’s chapters and are able to let your imagination soar while you read.

Julia


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *



Chapter 13

Bobby didn’t even get the car door shut before Tommy had his arm around him. Bobby buried his nose into his neck, inhaling.

“See, I’m fine, baby. Perfectly fine.”

Tommy wiggled further against him, snuggling his face into his shirt. “Sorry, I was worried.” He pulled back, smiling up at him. “Do I show you the back of the house?”

“You room will be fine.” Bobby wasn’t so sure about that, but there was no way him and his wolf was going to stay in a separate area of a house when Tommy lived in another room. Nope. Not happening.

“Good. Oh, if you hearing screaming . . . Uncle Tony brought home someone . . . She’s a screamer and half.”

A shrilling sound rippled through the house as they entered the hallway.

“See what I mean?” They walked toward the back of the hall to a double, non-decorative door. “Here we go.”

Not a grand door. Would Bobby be mistaken about what he found inside? King size bed. Walk-in closest. Semi-full of clothes. Not over running like he’d expected. Home entertainment center. Bit eccentric for a bedroom. Two simple designed matching dressers. Not total overboard considering Tommy had more money than Bobby ever dreamed of having, before that night.

“Where the sliding doors lead to?”

“Porch, go take a look.”

Bobby slid the door open, gasping at the beauty of the place. Flower garden with wondrous colors greeted him, but what caught his eye the most was the medium size jacuzzi sitting among them. Sure would be nice to come home from  hard day at work and sink into such warmth with  Tommy between my legs. Yep. Luxuriously. That’s what Bobby wanted.

“Nice, baby.”

“The amazing room is in here.” 

Tommy waved at the door Bobby assumed led to the bathroom. He made his way over to it and froze when he opened it. A garden, whirlpool tub big enough for four huge men greeted me. Across from it sat a shower with three rain shower heads and big enough for at least eight werewolf size men.

“Man alive. It’s . . .”

“Yeah. Was speechless too. Uncle Tony has great taste. Uh . . . Maybe . . . I mean if you’d like . . . Maybe one night we can put that Jacuzzi to use?” Tommy stuttering was cute enough I took hold oh his hand, tugging him into me.

“One night. Stay calmer?”

“Much.”

“Then where in this huge room do you want me to sit my stuff? Then I will tell you what the Alpha had for me.”

Tommy took hold of my bag, sliding it down my shoulder, and walking over to the dresser on the far right. “Use this one. Hangup anything you’d like. There’s plenty of room. Put all the bathroom stuff where it belongs. Make yourself at home, baby.”

Bobby quickly put away his clothing and then joined Tommy on the edge of the bed. He knew what he had to say might make or break the relationship, but he also knew it had to be said.

“Did you know that the Alpha once had a mate?”

“There were rumors.”

Lots of them. Most untrue, but Dad and Daddy Simon did their best to keep themselves hidden. Not because of them being together, but because of him.

“He did have a mate. They also had a son.”

“You.”

“Yes. They adopted me when I was a baby.”

“The rumor  says the mate died.”

“He was murdered ten years ago.” Sixteen was a hardass time to lose a father for anyone, but for Bobby it had been horrific. He’d been battling with things no one knew how to help him with. Feelings and emotions that made no sense to him. Stuff that made little to no sense to him still, but he had books to refer back to on. Thank goodnes. “Guess you also need to know that not only am I the son of the Alpha, or the hidden son of the Alpha, but I”m also a Mixed Blood.”

“What?”

“Wolf on father’s side and Vampire on mother’s. I do have to have one bag of blood a week, but that is all.” That fact sickened him. He hated how diferent he was from his Daddy Simon and the rest of his pack. It’s why he fought so hard to keep his true self hidden from everyone. “If you wish me to leave . .  . I’ll understand.”

“I don’t care about that one bit.”

“How will your Uncle take it?” Bobby did not want to fall the rest of the  way for Tommy only to have Tony Stake to knock him down and out of Tommy’s life because of his blood.”

“Fine. His wife was a Vampire.”

“Wife?”

“The enemy killed her some years ago.”

“Oh.”

“He doens’t talk about it.”

Don’t blame him. I don’t like to talk about Dad’s death either. “Then if you’re not going to kick me to the curb for my blood line, can we get some sleep. I want to get an early start.”

“Sure.”

“Can I sleep in my boxers?”

“Long as I can.”

Would be challenging to know Tommy was beside him in only his boxers, but he’d make it. He hoped.


No comments:

Post a Comment