Monday, May 24, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 17

 

Hi all,

Wanted to let you know that I just realized I made a major typo through out some of the chapters (what happens when you are doing free writes and that is why I state this is an unedited free written story) but I wanted to make it known, because I hope to avoid doing so from this point on. When I have typed the name Simone or Daddy Simone I have been meaning Simon or Daddy Simon. I am sorry for this, but that’s what you get when an author free writes.


Hope you ladies and gentlemen are enjoying the story so far. There is lots more to come from these characters. Twist and turns that I’m sure none of you are expecting, but will make the story that much more interesting. Keep reading and keep those imagination soaring.


Julia

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 17

Simon loved his nights with his son. They were the highlights of his day. He missed all the time the two of them shared while he was growing up. There might have been lots of babysitters, but he always made sure to get home at a decent hour to spend most of the nights with him. As he got older, that became less and less. Got even less when he took over as Alpha. Alpha had been his goal all along, which was why he led his pack to believe that Bobby was the son of his closest friend and beta, who was murdered. He simple gave aid in raising his best friends son by providing sitters. The two of them shared no kinship or deep relationship. And no one knew that him and Bobby’s father were mates. Their names were never in the Relationship Book and no one knew Bobby’s biggest secret.

His phone buzzed, rattling on the wooden coffee table. He didn’t have to read the text to know who it was from. It was the one man, he’d feared, yet longed, hearing from. The pre-meeting time had been set earlier in the day. All left for me to do was tell Tony Stake that Bobby had left.

He just left. Come on over.

I’ll be there in a few.

Took in a deep breath and leaned my head back, silently praying Tony Stake did not forbid Bobby from seeing his nephew. It would kill Bobby and he’d hate him for the rest of their lives. The knock came much quicker than expected. Where had he been? Outside the building.

He opened the door and stepped aside, letting a tall, bulky guy march in with his head up high and shoulders squared. He did not spare him a look as he began to search through his book cases, sofa, chairs, cabinets, and side drawers. He’d find no bugs. There was one, but he’d never find it. His phone was off limits to everyone, even his son, and the recording device never got cut off.

The tall guy left and Tony Stake walked in, smiling ear to ear, running his light brown ran eyes over Simon’s entire body. “Hello, my old friend. Good to see you again.” He made his way over to Simon’s recliner and sat down, kicking the legs up, reclining back. “You know I’m here about this thing Bobby Timber has going on with my nephew.”

Course he’d state the obvious. “Figured as much.”

“My nephew seems to have fallen for him already, yet . . . Bobby is not pushing anything on him, even though their wolves want it.”

“Bobby is strong willed.” Could tell Bobby’s wolf wanted them closer, and so did Bobby, but his son did not dare push Tommy. He could tell how skittish Tommy seemed to be. Shocked the hell out of Simon that he had chosen to take it so slow with Tommy. Showed how much he cared for the man.

“I assure you, I came to tell you to break them apart.” Simon gasped at Tony’s words. “It’s right the opposite, now.” The air rushed from his lungs. “I want you to make sure they stay together no matter what. Push for your son to take it to the next level.”

“Mr. Stake, my son can feel the memories and hurt coming from Tommy and he is determined to take it slow so he does not screw up. He feels he has found the one he wants to be with.” Simon had to make Tony understand how serious Bobby was, so I leaned forward, ensuring my eyes locked with his. “I believe my son when he says this. He has taken his basic two Vampire Mixed Breed Books home with him.” He was sure he had not meant for him to see him enter and leave his old study room, but the door squeaked every time it opened and closed. The noise had drawn his attention. No one had gone in there since Bobby lived there. Simon had feared a staff member had broken a rule of his. Booby stayed in there for over an half an hour and came out all dust covered and carrying two he’d bought him about his true heritage. Simon only knew which books he taken, because he remembered the color of each spine related topic. “I’m sure he will let Tommy read those books and explain about himself when he feels Tommy is ready for the next step.”

Tony’s ankle was crossed over his knee, but it bounced up and and down. “I’m limited what I can do. Damn promise. But you are not.”

Oh boy. He was not going to like this.

“Call the owner of the Super Bar. Order him to give Tommy the next three weeks off with pay. He will be paid to cover his losses.”

Not as bad as Simon thought. Would not get him into trouble. “Can do, Mr. Stake.”

“Make sure he knows to tell Tommy it was not I who issues the order.”

Just great. He got to get into trouble. Bobby would rain hell down on him for interfering with Tommy’s life. Being Alpha should mean he had the right to say no, but when an order came from Mr. Tony Stake . . . No one could say no to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment