Monday, May 17, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 15

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 15

The condo Bobby found in Forrest Oak Area was beyond amazing. More like a mansion that met the same extravgratve setup as Tommy’s house. Not to mention the place had private parking, elevators to each floor and cameras everywhere. Bobby bought it cash price, getting a ten day turn around thanks to Tommy’s great haggling skills. From there they went to the dealership and spent two hours hunting the perfect bike. 

Bobby followed Tommy home, parking the bike, jumping off his knew Harley and snagged Tommy from the air, swinging him around. Not sure which Tommy squealed more out of, shock or delight. His huge smile when he was back on his feet had me pressing him against my body, kissing him while I rubbed up and down his back. 

Soft gentle touch across my ass drew Bobby from the kiss, leaving him panting and pressing his head against Tommy’s forehead.

“Sorry. Got carried away.”

“Look at me Tommy.” Bobby lifted his head. “You can touch me whenever you wherever you want. If I don’t want you to . . . I’ll tell you.” He gave him a lite peck on the lip. “I sort of liked feeling your touch. Now . . . Is my baby, hungry.”

“Yes, but I thought you was going to let me cook.”

“Alright. Cook us something while I watch that amazing body of yours.”

“You got it honey. I’ll fix you something special for your celebration.”

“Then I’ll take you out for supper. Okay?”

“Baby, I’ve got to work tonight, but we could go back to Fig Hill afrter I get off and then I’m off for the next two nights.”

Oh, that sounded amazing. Two nights with him. Perfect. “You got a deal.”

Bobby slid on to the stool behind the island just as Tony walked in. Tommy gave his uncle a huge smile.

“Hey, Uncle. How are you today?”

“Great. Sorry about last night.” He should have been. That woman he was with last night had some set of lungs. “Man, is that Tommy’s famous pizza? What are you celebrating?”

“Honey got him a nice third floor condo and nice new motorcycle after finial proving to his dad’s partner that he was ready for his inheritance.”

“Nice.”

Tony’s word didn’t sum it up. There were no words to describe what he felt about being given his inheritance. It wasn’t the money that he enjoyed. Lack of living from living week to week was more than nice, but it was not what he was thrilled about. Proving his stability to Daddy Simon . . . 

“Real celebration is tomorrow since I have two nights off.”

“Why not call in tonight, Tommy. I’ll clear it.”

“Uncle, remember your promise to me.”

Tony lifted his hands in surrender and smiled at Tommy. ‘Worth a shot.” The  way those two got along reminded me of Daddy Simon and me when we were alone. “What  are you going to do tonight, Bobby?”

“Going to see if my other dad has some time free and do some research.” There were a few things Tommy might need to know. If he was going to spend time  with Daddy Simon he needed to reach out to him.

Bobby text with Daddy Simon while Tommy fixed the pizza. Once the food was done, we washed the dishes, talking the entire time. By the time all that was done he had to get ready for work. Bobby waited in the living room, going over and over in his mind what he had to search for. He knew there was something about being a mixed breed that was important, but he couldn’t . . . Put his finger on it.

“I’m all ready.”

All too sexy for work. Tight jeans that showed his amazing bubble butt ass, that I couldn’t wait to get a better look at. His bright red shirt made his perfect rounded face all but glow.

“Come here.” Bobby tugged Tommy onto his lap, kissing him deeply. He’d been making their kissing longer and longer. More intense and interactive. That time, he let his hand tug his shirt from Tommy’s jeans and slid up under it, feeling soft tender bare skin. Damn. He wanted to strip the man down. Lay him out on the couch and ravish him. Not the time. Slow. Had to take it slow. He broke the kiss, panting.

“Dang, honey.”

“Have to make sure you don’t forget me while you work.”

“No way in that, honey. No way in that.”


No comments:

Post a Comment