Monday, May 31, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 19

HAPPY MEMORIOAL DAY


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 19

Bobby pulled Tommy between his legs, getting him as close as possible after they sat on the blanket spread on top of Fig Hill. His wolf was restless and energized. Tommy’s scent mingled among the beer and sweet of his long night at the bar had him worked up, but there was things the two of them needed to discuss first

He leaned in, nuzzling the back of Tommy’s neck, inhaling deeply. “God, baby, you smell so good.” He nipped his ear,  cursing his forwardness as his own dick plumped, making the discussion fly from his mind. He took his fingers and moved Tommy’s head so he could get to the man’s sexy lips, claiming them deeply and demandingly. His wolf side demanded he get closer, leaving no room between them and ensuring that Tommy felt his hard cock.

Must not have spooked Tommy like he feared it would have, because Tommy moaned and increased the pressure applied to his lips and deepened their kiss, causing Bobby’s wolf to release an inward howl. Breathing became necessary, so Bobby ended the kiss with a nip to the lower lip and tugged Tommy back with him as he laid back on his side. He forced his hands to remain tight around his body, when they itched and longed to explore the skin that he could just catch sight of on Tommy’s lower back.

“Honey?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Why are you holding back?”

Just had that conversation with Daddy Simon earlier. Hadn’t expected to have it with Tommy, but least he asked instead of getting ticked off and storming away. “Not sure if it’s the innocence's I feel coming for you, or if someone hurt you bad, but you throwing off some fear and I don’t want you to fear me.”

“Shoot.” Tommy muttered. “I didn’t mean to do that. I’ve been with one other and he used me to increase his seat among Uncle Tony’s business.” Sickening. How could anyone use such a kind-hearted man so underhandedly? “When he realized it would not happen . . . He left. And was rude about it.” Tommy rubbed his brow and gave a small, sigh smile. “I don’t mind us taking it slow, but I don’t want you trying so hard that not to hurt me. I’m not made of glass. Can handle more than people think, especially more than Uncle Tony gives me credit for.”

Solid and truthful statement. Took a solid, strong man to stand up in such a manner. Just what Bobby needed to from him. He did not need anyone demeaning him by ignoring him.

“Alright. Come let me apologize correctly.”

Bobby wrapped his hands around the base of his back, letting his fingers spread wide on that bare patch of skin as his lips pressed into Tommy’s. He ran his hands up under Tommy’s shirt, then back down and over his ass, pausing and squeezing until Tommy wiggled closer to him just as I let the tip of my thumb barely make contact with his bare back. The kiss was broke with a delighted squeal.

“Hey, what was that for?”

“You thumb tickled me.” Tommy chuckled and flopped onto his back.

“No tickles. Got it.” Bobby sat up. “I’ve got something I want you to read or let me explain the most important parts of.” He tugged his riders bag over to him and pulled out the books he’d taken from Daddy Simon’s earlier and handed them to Tommy.

Tommy flipped each book over a couple of times then laid them on his lap. “You explain what I really need to know.”

Good. Tommy trusted him enough to take him at his word. Bobby had hoped he would. “First, have to have a bag of blood or a ten minute feeding from a willing person daily. Second, all bite marks disappear as soon as I seal them. Third, we are sexual creatures.” Did not mean that a Mixed Breed, not that he saw himself as a Mixed Breed, went around sleeping with anyone offering themselves to them. “Fourth, we automatically know a  language that has not been spoken since before Christ was born and only other Vampires understand.” Never even heard it before, so he wasn’t sure how true that was. “Last,  we are ten times more protective over the ones we love.” Knew that was true. Daddy Simon had been challenged once when he was younger and it had taken him being locked away in his bedroom to keep him from charging in and challenging the asswipe who dared come after his Daddy Simon. Daddy Simon hadn’t found it funny that his son dared come to his rescue on such an important matter, but he liked that his son held enough gumption to stand up for the ones he cared for. “Know, food for thought, there is a Wedding Ritual that all Vampires can go through. If we ever get that far, I would like to go through it with you.” Bobby might not see himself as a Mixed Breed, but he was both Vampire and Werewolf and he did have a draw to some aspects of both ways of life. “Any questions?”

Tommy tilted his head from side to side a couple of times then shook it. “Not about that.”

“Then what?”

“Does the pack know you are a Mixed Breed?”

“Not that I am aware of. I don’t go around telling people. Neither did my dads.” When he was a child, there was a major shit-storm about Mixed Breeds being among packs in some areas. Never heard about it being the case in Daddy Simon’s pack, but if no one asked about it, neither of my dads brought it up and he grew to keep it quiet as well.

“Well . . . You can feed from me daily as long as you tell me how to keep my strength up.” His huge smile had me stealing a quick kiss from him. “Second, Mr. Thief, when we get married we will go through both rituals. Is that all right?”

“Thief, eh? He goosed him and snatched him right back into his arms as Tommy tried to squirm away. “Sounds great to me.”

“We also have to try these fangs out if we ever make love to one another.”

“Soon, baby, soon.” He could promise that. “Let’s get home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment