Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 37

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 37

Tommy kept Bobby from falling off the couch and managed to do so own his own when Uncle Tony asked the Master of Wolves for aid. His Uncle never went to anyone. He did it on his own. Sure he had already done so, so what was his end game.

“Uncle Tony, you know if you find his family on your own he will know it is you.”

“Done found them and spoken to them. They have been hoping he would contact them.”

Bobby’s growled and leapt up and ran out of the room. Expected to hear doors slam, but none came. His mate was in pain. Deep pain. They’d had fun at the party and enjoyed their ride to and from. Bobby and him had been in a state of peace and ease. Something they’d not experienced in several days. Of course, Uncle had to go and destroy it.

“Uncle, I could kill you myself.”

“Tommy, let Bobby run it off.” Simon said. “He will be back soon.”

“Mr. Tate, how could you let Uncle do this if you knew he would react this way.”

“I want my son safe.”

Far as I cared both men needed their asses kicked. They should have come to Bobby and asked before they reached out to his biological parents. Asked him if that’s what he wanted. It was clear from his reaction that Bobby either never wanted to see them or had never considered doing so. Either case, it wasn’t a decision for someone to take from him.

“From this point on, both of you will let Bobby make the decision rather he wants to meet them or not. It is not your place to promise such. It is not your place to make such decisions. It was not your place to reach out to them. It was not your place to open his file without his permission. You will not promise them one tiny thing without asking him. Are we clear Uncle?”

“Yes.”

“Swear it on your position among the Mob.” It was the only promise my Uncle would uphold and Tommy knew it.

“Damn it, Tommy.”

“Do it.”

“Fine. Fine. I promise on the top position among the Stakes Mob that I will make no other decision regarding Bobby and his biological family.”

Tommy stood and sighed. “Excuse me, my mate is going to need me.” He made his way to their room to find him sitting at their sliding door. He opened it and Bobby’s wolf made two steps inside, collapsing against my legs, shifting.

“Sorry, I reacted that way. They kept throwing me off guard. I don’t . . . Hell . . . I never wanted to know my real parents. Now they are going to expect it. What if they have no good reason for giving me up? What do I do then?”

His heart ached for his mate. For anyone who found themselves in Bobby’s situation. There were people who had no choice but to put their children up for adoption. But way too many were just given away or taken because the mother, or both parents, would not give up their vice of choice to take care of the life they brought into the world.

“What am I going to do, baby?”

“You tell them nice to meet you and we leave and let Uncle handle the rest. If you don’t want to meet them at all . . . You let Uncle handle it from the start.” 

He wrapped his arms around Bobby and tugged him close to him, running his hands up and down his back. There had been so much taking place and his strong, loving, protective mate had stood strong and solid through it all. Rolled with ever punch that came his way. Uncle threw the one thing at him that he could not grasp and Tommy understood why. If he had been in his spot he might have gotten up and decked Uncle for interfering without requesting permission. Uncle cared deeply about those he loved, but he always overstepped boundaries and never even knew he did so. Most the time did not care he did so.

“Let me dress and we will rejoin our family.”

“Alright, honey.”

They walked back to the living room arm in arm. Bobby was once again standing tall and had his solid, ready to face the world face in place. He led them right back to their previous seats and once again had Tommy take the furtherest seat. Tommy’s man would always put himself in the line of fire for him.

“Sorry for my reaction.”

“Honey, you have nothing to apologize for.” He wasn’t going to let them make him think he did. Uncle overstepped. So had Simon.

“Sorry, son. I knew I should have asked first, but I am scared for you and that is the only others I can think of.”

“It’s fine.”

Far from it, but Tommy knew his man would forgive Simon for anything he done to him. He loved his Daddy as much as he loved his Uncle.

“Just don’t promise them I will see them. I don’t know how I feel about that.”

“I won’t.”

“Tommy has already told Tony how things will go.”

Tommy’s cheeks heated when Bobby glanced his way. “What? I know how to handle a misbehaving mob boss.” The entire room erupted into laughter. “Let’s get some sleep. I have to be up earlier to get to the store for tomorrow night’s meal.”


No comments:

Post a Comment