Wednesday, November 24, 2021

An Entourage of Love Chapter 2 (Inherited the Mob Part 2 Chapter 2)

 

Hi all,

Working on the start of this chapter an a name came to me for this section of Bobby’s story. An entourage of Love.

Hope you guy loved Chapter 1 and are ready to read Chapter 2.

Julia

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *


Chapter 2

Bobby reached out to take the papers and book that James held out to him after listening to him explain all that he’d told Tony and Tommy. What he’d discovered more than blew his mind. It had to be the reason that his arm felt like led weighed it down. Had to be why he no longer had function of it. Why it dropped to his side instead of taking those crucial pieces of proof all he’d been told over the last couple of hours. He should have waited until he had slept to take all of it in. He’d not expected it to be so . . . 

Tommy’s sexy face came into his line of sight as he knelt  between his knees and took hold of his hand. His lips moved. None of his words made it to Bobby’s mind. Nor could he respond back to him. Even twitch a finger to let him know that he was, or in the case wasn’t there. He had no idea how to alert Tommy to what was going on with him. How to even give James a clue as to the fact that his mind and body had gone a bit loopy.

More than loopy, because all of a sudden out of nowhere came a voice. Tommy’s lips were closed. James' lips were closed, but his eyes held so much concern and earning that it all but had Bobby asking him what was going on. He might have if he had any control and did not have a voice inside his head.

“Damn. I wish he knew we were Fated Mates.”

 Inside his head is what got him. It had to be what kicked his mind and body back into gear, because all of a sudden Tommy seemed to be shouting.

“Honey, honey, do you hear me?”

Fingers tightened around his, dragging his mind back to the one man that owned his heart. “Sorry, baby. Don’t know what happened.”

“Did you hear me? If so, answer me in your head.”

Bobby managed to grip Tommy’s hand, but his eyes bore over the top of his head, locked onto James, who seemed to be wiggling in his seat. Made sense, if James knew he could hear voices inside his head. There had to be more to what James knew than he’d had time to explain to him. More in the book that Bobby had been unable to pick up. Book be damned. If James could speak in his head, he could explain why the fuck he could.

“Why the hell are you in my head and how?

It is explained in the book along with all the proof  of what has taken place. I don’t want to explain it to you. I want you to read the material and let you talk to your blood brothers. Then I will explain if you still don’t understand. 

You mean . . . No one knows we can talk like this?

James gave a faint shake of his head then hung it down, but he never broke eye contact. Bobby did. He leaned his forehead down on top of Tommy’s and sighed.

“Honey, this was a hell of a lot for me to take in and I have not been through what you have the last few days.”

Tommy was more than right. Bobby believed Tommy was dead, only to find out he’d inherited the rights to the biggest mob in the US and left everything behind, including his twin, because of an audio message from Tony. End that off with coming face to face with the man who had stalked him when him and Tommy first got together. That same man told him that the ones who raised him were in hoots with the Master. There was so much going through his mind, and he wasn’t even counting being able to hear and speak to James inside his head.

“Let me say this out loud and see if I’m following it.” Bobby took a huge breath, sitting back, taking Tommy with him, loving how his mate snuggled onto his lap. “My biological mom and dad gave birth to the first ever Wolf/Vamp mix, his name is Larry James Taylor. He is now the leader of the Charlotte Wolf/Vamp Group, which is the largest in the world. My biological parents were given an order to refrain from being together by her brother, who was the Master at the time. This was around a hundred years ago.” James and Tommy both nodded. Larry being alive was proof that they disobeyed him and thy were arrested when Larry started the first wolf/vamp group. When they were taken in, my birth mom was pregnant with me and Bill. But at some point after Larry left out on his own, our birth parents started working with this group called Mixed Supernatural. A group a different supernaturals who agreed to be part of an experiment in how children of mixed couples should be raised. The leader of this group is now the Master. This guy was able to convince my birth mom’s brother to let him take the children. He told my birth Uncle that I was given to a pure blood wolf shifter who was mated to a male and that the second child died in route his adopted parents.”

All that seemed unnatural and unreal enough, but the current Master had gone even further and made an arrangement with my dad to raise me as a pure wolf until I went through my first shift. At this time, he was going to start studying me and putting me through test, but he got tired of having to do all this in the background so to speak so he challenged for the Master seat and won and releasing his birth parents so they could go on to have more children and any and all experiments could take place in the open.

“And they threw out their youngest son, Daniel Lee when he found out about Larry, Bill and me?”

James sighed. “Yes. That’s when he found out where you and Simon and your other dad lived. He confronted your dad.” That had to be the night everyone told him his dad walked in on  a burglar.

“It was a trap the Master had setup. He knew Daniel was looking for Larry and you and Bill. He had your dad and Simon waiting to attack and kill him, but . . . Daniel bested your dad before the Master and Simon knocked him out and dropped him off in Larry’s territory with a planted order for him to forget his search of you and Bill.”

“Why did they let him keep his knowledge of Larry?”

“Daniel’s mind wasn’t wiped. He filled  Larry in on what was taking place. Larry and him were dead set on finding you.”

“Then why not come right back and get me?”

“Daniel might have not forgotten his objective of hunting you down and why.”

“It’s neat that a wolf/vamp mix can do that.” Tommy interjected as he wiggled a bit.

“What’s that mean, honey?”

“That’s right. You haven’t heard that.” He ran his hand down his face. “A mix of any bread can not be ordered by anyone other than the Alpha they swore alliance to.”

“There is a drawback.” James sighed. “It can wipe their memory at times. And it did Daniels.”

“That’s why him and Larry did not come back to get me.”

“Right, but they restarted their search.”

Damn it. This was way out there. How was he supposed to follow any of this? Could anyone follow this? Doubted even the smartest person in the world could. Entire story made his head throb worse than every before and he never got headaches. And to think that . . .

“James, how do you have a . . . Hold up? If Larry is your brother then Daniel is and that means . . .” Where me and James related?

“Hold up. We are not . . . Larry and I are only brothers by the way we feel. He was around my parents until I moved here to help my Uncle.”

A day Bobby remember all too well. He’d fallen in love with James' silky long hair and his strong physical's condition. First thought that had gone through his mind was that he’d be a great man to fuck, but for some reason they fell into the friend category instead.

“He used to chase me around the yard and taught me how to throw the football around. Man was the greatest to me. He considers us family.”

“Part of that’s what I don’t get.” Bobby leaned around Tommy and stared James down. “We’ve known each other for ten years. Why all of a sudden did you take that my scent was like Larry’s? And feel the need to mention it to him.”

“Uh . . .” The book will explain that. I do not think you want me to speak of it while you are holding your man.

For some reason, Bobby felt that way too. Something about the way him and James could talk mind to mind seemed way to intimate. Picking up scents really did mean intimacy. But question remained, why did it take him ten years to pick up on it. Why did nothing register to me? And none of this makes any sense. Guess the book will explain it all. Or, he hoped.

“Basically, once you told Larry about my scent, pieces began falling into pieces and the truth was revealed to you and you reached out to Tony? Why him?”

“Why not?” James shrugged. “You and Tommy was officially mated by then and everyone knowns what he would do for his nephew. Only far to assume that care would extend to his nephew’s mate.”

True. Turned out right. Just it threw Tony into overprotect mode and apparently the only way he saw fit to extract Tommy and him from a dangerous spot was to fake their deaths. Would have been nice to have been let in on the plan.

“We are not sure if Bill is on this or not, though.” Tommy nuzzled his neck. “That’s why Uncle did not want you to trust him.”

Bill wasn’t. Bobby’s gut told him that much. Bill was too innocent to be involved in such a indepth twisted deed. But Bobby understood where Tony was coming from and thanked him for being extra careful.

He rubbed his forehead and popped his neck. “For now . . . I want to digest all of this and take time to read through all of this stuff. Discover the truth about what a Wolf/Vamp can do.” Sucked that everything he’d learned from those other books were . . . Wrong? Was it wise to trust . . .  Had t o be. Tommy and Tony trusted what James had brought them as truth. He would too.

“My mate trust you, James. That means I will. I’m going to get some sleep, read through the material and when I’m done I would like to meet with Alpha Timbers and his beta.” His family. More that he didn’t know he had. One he knew he had, but believed was estranged. “I am not trying to be rude, but I want to scent them myself.”

“They’d have it no other way.” James gave him this huge smile that screamed he’d have it no other way either.

“Tommy show me to our room please.”

James’ lips curled down for a fleeting moment, but then he went back to a smile. Fake one, but he kept his thoughts to himself. More importantly, his voice remained silent inside Bobby’s head.

As him and Tommy left the room, he tossed over his shoulder for James to set up the meeting with Larry and Daniel.


No comments:

Post a Comment