Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 61


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 61

The once wedding area was noting but clear ground crowded with people that had been there the other day dressed to the nine to celebrate with him and Tommy. That day there were there to either fight or watch the fights. The anger and despair roaring through him did not bode well for anyone who went up against him.

“Bobby,” David came walking up to him with a short, skinny guy at his heels. “This is Mr. Stake’s lawyer. He needs to see you before we begin.”

Him? Why would he need to see him? Tony had no reason to leave him anything. “Thank you, for showing me to him, Alpha  Kind.” The squeaky voiced man’s dismissal of David put a foul expression on David’s face as he walked back towards the crowded group members. “Here,” he held out an early nineties walkman. “We are not away from ears. Use this audio device.”

He’d only ever seen the device on the television, but it was easy enough to figure out how to use. He hit the play button after slipping the ear buds in. What he heard all but had him dropping the darn thing and his mouth. Only the lawyer’s shake of his head kept him motionless.

“Bobby,” Tony’s voice flowed through the machine and into his ears, “Your mate is safe and alive. The threat to you is real. I am afraid I led it right into your life. Your biological parents, adopted parents, Alpha Kind and the Master is behind it. The goal is to pile so much stress on you that you snap when Mr. Tyler Stone contacts you that you attack him. I have turned all my companies over to you. That gives you full control of thirty states. Base Camp know is Colorado, but I suggest making it North Carolina. Use the Bugs GPS. It’s programmed. Tommy loves you. Hope you take my advice.”

Took all his strength not to track David and Daddy Simon down with his eyes. Why would either of them want to harm him? What had he done to them? Daddy Simon had raised him since the moment dad died? By adopted parents did Tony mean both of them or just Daddy Simon? How had any of them gotten any of this buy him?

The plastic creaking drew his mind back to the clicking of the machine. He took the buds from his ear and wrapped them around the destroyed machine. He held it out to Mr. Stone. “Assume you know how to dispose of this?” He was more than sure he did. There was no way that Tony would have given him enough instruction to bring it to him and not get rid of something that might lead back to him. Tony hadn’t gotten to be the biggest Mobster by being dumb. Man was more than smart.

“Yes, Sir. Will you be keeping the base camp the same?”

Great, hit him with his first Mob filled decision right off the bat.

“No. I will call from the road and let you know.”

“Fine, Sir. I have sold Tommy’s bike like I was supposed too and here are the keys to the other. If you need me call me any time.” He held out a business card.

“Will do. Leave before I make my excuse to leave.” He watched as the guy casually walked back around the house. He gave him time to get into his vehicle and take his leave before he walked up to Alpha Kind and the Master, who had joined him and Daddy Simon at some point and time.

“Alpha Kind, Master, may I have a word with you?” They both looked over at him with a sort of crooked smile and nodded. “I will not be able to fight after all.” Before David could interject he pushed on. “I have to go and run the company that was left to me. Sorry, Master, you will have to find someone else to teach Bill. I must go.” He hated to leave Bill, but until he knew just how deep the deception went . . . He wasn’t taking anyone or anything with him in that Bug.

Alpha Kind threw his hand out to stop him as he spun, but lifted it from his arm when he growl. “Wait a minute. I have a question for the Master.”

“What is it, Alpha Kind?”

“Doesn't he have to have a Group since the new laws was introduced?”

“Not if he is running the Stake Corporation. He automatically becomes a lone wolf per my new rule the other day.”

“Like I said, thanks for all your help.” He glanced over at Daddy Simon and forced a huge smile. “I will contact you with my location as soon as I know where that will be.”

His wide opened mouth was the only rational response his pronouncement got from any of them. Alpha Kind and the Master both wore expression of pure out rage. Their face was all but as red as a blazing fire. Daddy Simon staggered back a couple of steps and his hands came up to his mouth.

“Son, are you . . .”

The rest of his question about me being sure if Tony left the business to him faded away as he headed back around the house. Guess it’d not been in their plan for him to inherit the mob.


No comments:

Post a Comment