Monday, November 8, 2021

Inherited the Mob Chapter 58

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 58

“Baby, sit and listen to me.” Those words hurt worse than the knowing he’d lost over twenty years with his twin.

“What is it, honey.”

“I am sorry about all this.” He ran his finger down Tommy’s face, tracing the contour of his jaw. “I am giving your permission to request our marriage and bond be broken, or we can live apart while I am teaching Bill. It is your choice.”

Fuck to hell. Could they not have one conversation without an interruption? “Who is it!”

“Alpha Kind.”

Great. Just what he needed. More officials. “Come in.” The door opened and he stuck his head in first and then slipped in. “How may we help you, Alpha?”

“Sorry to bother you again, but I wanted you to know I fought for you not to have to do this. Will you still live up to our deal about second fights?”

Fuck. Course that’s all he cared about. His life wasn’t falling apart in front of him. His was still moving on like a working breathing and living plant. No bumps. Right amount of rain. Right amount of sun. Rich soil. Didn’t matter that life fell apart. He’d made a promise and it had to be lived up to. Even if his life fell to hell and back. Daddy Simon and dad taught him to uphold his word and he would not dishonor them.

“Yes, Alpha, if . . . You will break our marriage and bond if that is what Tommy decides.”

“Why would he do such?”

“The Master is making me get another place for us to live while he is learning.”

“I see. You are unwilling or do not wish for him to live away from his home or under one that is being controlled by another.”

He hadn’t considered the  Master controlling the place he bought, but . . . “Yes, Alpha Kind. I can’t let my mate be miserable. That would not be taking care of him or ensuring his happiness.”

“I will do as he wishes.” He faced Tommy. “Tommy Timbers, what do you wish?”

Tommy knelt on the edge of the bed as he frowned. “Bobby, I love you but I don’t want to leave my house and I promised Uncle when he let me leave his home that I would always live where he bought me a place. I know he won’t let me live here and be mated to you and you not be able to live with me.”

As much as it tore Bobby’s heart in half, he had known the pain that laced their mate link earlier had a valid reason. Least Tommy had told him what. He gave his mate a forced smile and nodded.

“Baby, it’s fine. Just tell the Alpha that they need to be broken so that he won’t get into trouble with Uncle Tony. Then me and Bill will go to a motel. Just always remember I love you.” He leaned in and took one more kiss from him.

“Alpha Kind, please break all the marriage bonds.”

“Tommy are you sure?”

“I have no choice and Bobby knows it.”

They stared into each other’s eyes until the bonds were broken. Tears streamed down Tommy’s face the entire time. He took off his ring and placed it in Tommy’s hand. “Take care of yourself. Me and Bill will be gone soon as I get my clothes packed and make arrangements for Daddy Simon to bring them to me.”

Tommy closed his fist around the ring and lowered his eyes. “Alpha Kind, may I go to my gym and Uncle Tony not be told where I am?”

“Yes, go.”

He watched as the door closed behind Tommy and then stood and made his way to the closest. “I must pack.”

“I will tell Simon to come to you.” He made one step and then paused. “There is one more thing.”

“What else. My life is ruined.”

“Master has made a written order that denies you and Bill from being transfered.”

“Great so I will be in the same group as Tommy.”

“Actually no. He made him lone wolf.”

Looked as if he knew what had Tony in a fit when he picked them up. Another reason Tommy was going to rip into his Uncle at some point and time. Hoped Tony understood how much pain he caused my mate.

“Okay. I’ll let you know where we are staying until I find us a house.”

He’d just fastened his suitcase when Daddy Simon knocked. “Come in, Daddy Simon.”

He stopped halfway through the door. “Why are you packing?”

He quickly explained what had gone down and then asked him to bring his stuff to him at the hotel he got him and Bill.

“Bill? Why is he going to be with you?”

“Master’s orders.”  

With all the strength he could mustered he held back the tears. They’d be none until he was alone. His mate was breaking apart as he spoke and he needed to make sure he made it out of the house. If he broke he’d run and collect his mate and steal him away to complete their hearts again. It would not matter that it was not what Tommy wanted, even if his own desires was tearing him in half.

“I have to teach him how to be a wolf/vamp. We have to live in the same place until the Master says different.” He lifted the suitcase and carried it over to Daddy Simon. “Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure.”

“Keep Tommy safe for me.”

“I will.”

“I’m headed to the Shaker Motel in town.”

Didn’t even get down the hallway before running into Alpha Kind and Bill. Least it wasn’t the Master. Was pretty sure Cal would have tore him in half if he saw him again. A scream rippled down the hallway, making him spin and take a step. He took in a deep breath and glanced over at the room door he’d just left.

“Daddy Simon, please do as I asked.” He faced Bill and said. “Let’s go.” He squeezed Alpha Kind’s shoulder as he passed him. “When is the challenge setup for?”

“Two nights from now. See you later.”


No comments:

Post a Comment