Monday, November 15, 2021

Inherited The Mob Chapter 60

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 60

“Alright, Master, we are here.”

Bobby sat down beside Bill and Daddy Simon. He wasn’t sure what to expect. Whatever his biological parents had to say for themselves mattered little to him. Their actions had destroyed his life from his birth. The start of it at least and last day or two. Part of the blame rested with the Master. His barbaric decisions had taken him away from his mate. Cost him his mate. Tore his world in half and taken his heart from him for the rest of his life. His mental plan had been to return to Tommy after he had Bill capable of living own his own. Beg, pleas if he had to, for him to take him back. Give him another shot to make him happy. That chance . . . Vanished. Up in smoke.

“They told me that your Great Uncle told them that one of their twins died at birth and the other was sent to be adopted.” He held out brownish-haggard, ragged edged notebook.  “Here is the journal where he wrote he dropped the pup off in the woods behind the Kent Pack. He wrote he made a deal with a pack member to adopt the other one.” 

Nope. The Master wasn’t insinuated . . . Bobby glanced at Daddy Simon, whose jaw was shut as tight as he’d ever seen them. That said a lot. As a son of the Pack Alpha he’d saw Daddy Simon worked up and pissed off many of times, but never to the point that it looked like his jaw might explode through his cheeks.

“Take it and read it for yourself.”

Bobby took the book and carefully opened the tattered edged notebook. “Where has this been kept?”

“Your parent’s had it in some crates in their basement. Not the best environment for an old Master’s belongings. I’ve confiscated the rest of his stuff and have them being stored properly.”

“How do you know they did not doctor these?”

“I knew your Great Uncle. Master Howard’s handwriting was unique among the Master work. His very personal manner is passed down to each Master so that we know how to know if his work is every brought in front of us. We are each trained to have a personal touch to our Master work. That is how I know this is an authentic journal of his.”

He carefully flipped to the page that a book marker had been placed in. It was dated his birthday.

July 12, 1999

Today my great niece gave birth to a set of monsters, leaving me with the responsibility to save the face of the family name. As much as it tore her heart into shreds I took the babes from her arms and headed into the woods five pack towns away. Kent pack was known for their kindness for strays and I knew that the Alpha there is a sick freak himself. He is secretly mated to a man. Hate having to let shit like that go on, but it’s small compared to species mixing like my sister did. I knew from my informant that the unknown Alpha Mate would be taking his evening walk, making it easy for me to run into him. I made a deal with him to adopt one and told him I would leave the other in a cave deep in his woods. That when they were seventeen he could introduce them.

The journal went on and on about how sickening his sister’s actions was and how lucky she was that he let the monsters she bore live at all. Guess him and Bill was lucky too. What hadn’t been lucky was that his dad had been killed before he was able to introduce them. That he had not talked to his . . . 

“Daddy Simon . . .”

“No, Son. I promise I knew nothing.”

Other words . . . There was no one to punish for the crime committed against Bill or the fact that my marriage was destroyed and the love of his life killed himself because what the current Master ordered him to do.

Warm streaks spilled down over my cheeks as tight arms fell around my shoulders. His own scent engulfed him, but it wasn’t his. Bill was holding him tight. He gave himself a second or two to expel the tears then took a deep breath and sat up taller.

“I’m fine Bill.”

Bill released him and tapped his leg. “I have a question, Bobby?”

“What is it?”

“Do you want me to return to the woods?”

“No!” Bobby took hold of his face and forced him to look him in the eyes. “I want you to know all that you have missed out on. I want you to find the true you and find your mate and have a great life. Starting tomorrow after the Second In Command Fights I will begin showing you what all I know about being a Wolf/Vamp.”

Ruffling of clothes had him looked around the room and spotting the Master standing. Good thing too. Bobby wanted the man gone. He brought nothing but horribleness to his life. Man who was supposed to be the one to take care of the supernatural seemed to be destroying his life.

“I will be leaving. Sorry to have to bring you more troublesome news.”

Bobby stood and followed him to the door. He opened it and shut it behind him. Without another word he walked back over and sat down beside Daddy Simon.

“Where are you staying?”

“I have a room down the hall. The Master won’t let me stay in Tommy’s house. He’s claimed it as his own.” He shook his head. “Once Tony’s lawyer gets here, I’ll decide where I wish to stay.”

Course he’d have to the pick of places to stay. Tony had homes stretched across most of the US and most likely some in other countries. Bobby was sure they all went to Daddy Simon. The two of them had a thing going since his dad died. And now Daddy Simon found himself alone again. So did he. Tommy had taken his Uncle’s life.

He rubbed his hand over his face, cursing the entire thought that Tony and Tommy both was dead. It made no sense. He wasn’t a violet type of guy. He’d never harm a flee. And why would . . .

“Did Tommy really do this, Daddy Simon?”

“I don’t think so.” He leaned his head back against the sofa. “I think the Master is up to something.”

Just what he feared. Why else would he have taken over Tony’s house. He knew it would go to Daddy Simon. He knew the two were mated. He knew Tony would have a will that covered more than one contingency if his life was taken. Right down to who became the leader of the Mob.

Daddy Simon yawned and stood. “I’m going to my room. Get some rest before the fight. Alpha Kind has invited me to them.”

Right. The fights were in a couple of hours. Damn. Another thing for him to focus on when all he wanted to do was mourn his mate. Cal wanted to discover who had murdered his mate. He was sure his mate had not taken Tony’s life or his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment