Wednesday, January 19, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 18

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 18

Bobby wasn’t sure what he’d done to earn such caring attention from James. He’d held him at arms length last night. They’d kissed that morning, but still he’d held part of himself back. They’d held hands after he saw how far Tommy had gone with Daniel, but still Bobby doubted he’d be able to go so far with James so fast. Yet, the man was deadset on making sure he was not rushed. It was as if . . . 

James had done exactly what he would have done if he found himself in the same spot with Tommy. Taken care of his mate to the best of his ability at any and ever cost to himself. James was being the perfect mate.

“My love, you alright?”

“Yes.” And he was. “Sorry about that reaction.”  He continued to stare out over the backyard. “Did you agree to the date?”

“No. I meant what I told you.”

He’d known James had, but he’d also heard the determination in Larry’s voice as well. He’d also known that James and Tommy were both right about him outranking Larry since he was the leader of the Stake Territory, or the future leader.

“I appreciate it, but you do realized he’s not going to let me live in this area knowing I am mated to you and not married to you. Seems like a major issue to him.”

James gave a one shoulder shrug. “It is one of his rules. If mated then you must be married and living with said mate. Like I pointed out, I’m not under his command and neither are you. You live in the area, but you are the next to rule this area.”

Bobby had overheard him and Tommy state it. Even stated it to himself, but having it said to him . . . Made it feel real. “You are so fucking right.” He ran a hand over his face. “Thanks for taking care of that for me.” He heaved a sigh. “Will you give me some time to adjust to all this stuff. It’s sort of been dropped on me like a atomic bomb.”

By all means.” James ran the side of his finger down his cheek. “Right now . . . Think you need to let Tommy know you are okay. He is pacing and Daniel is not able to get his wolf to settle.”

Bobby glanced through the window as Cal snarled about his wolf mate being uneasy. He’d taken note of it earlier and had been about to find someway to bring it up to Daniel, but gotten side tracked. Damn them. Here he was all up in the air about his own fucking life when he should be taking care of his wolf mate. Not himself. Damn it.

He shoved himself from the porch and walked back into the kitchen, opening his arms. “Baby, come here and see that I’m alright.”

Tommy sprinted to him, slamming himself against him as he sniffed him.

“See, Stay, I’m perfectly fine. Let Tommy come back to the front and calm his mate down.”

Tommy’s wolf, Stay whipped his head towards Daniel and snarled as he shoved himself further into Bobby’s body.

“What is wrong, Stay? Tell your, wolf mate.”

Tommy buried his face into Bobby’s neck. What had Bobby wolf, Cal coming forward so far that when he spoke to Daniel no one could understand him was the tear drops that fell onto his neck.

“You best tell me what you did to make his wolf be scared of you. I’m holding Cal back.” Barely, which he was sure everyone in the room picked up on. “I want an answer this minute or I’m going to make his wolf tell me.”

Daniel lifted his hands up, but paused when he went to take a step back. His eyes shifted over to Larry, who had wide eyes. James was standing beside him with a similar expression, but his eyes were trained on Daniel’s half frozen backward step.

“I’ve done nothing.”

Fuck that story to hell and back. Bobby wiggled his hand between his neck and Tommy’s chin, forcing Tommy to lift his head enough he could see him. “Stay, tell Cal what has you so scared?”

Stay wiggled free of his grip and leaned in until he was able to whisper. “He forced his mark on me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment