Monday, January 24, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 19

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 19

He what. I’ll kill him. Thick rich fur covered Bobby’s body as Cal surged forward and lunged. Hands gripped his front legs as arms wrapped around his mid-section and a shoulder pressed into his chest. James’ rich aroma flowed through him, but did little to sate the fiery rage coursing through him and Cal. No one had the right to force a mark on anyone, let alone his wolf mate.

“Honey, it’s okay. I promise.” Soft words where whispered into his words. A voice that normally soothed him and Cal, but this time all it did was throw fire onto an already blazing storm. He was Tommy’s mate. He was to protect him from all things, especially something that was as bad as . . . It was equal to rape. No one had the right to force a mating mark on anyone.

Cal’s eyes tracked David as he walked a smiling Daniel out of the room. David’s face appeared a bit concerned and confused at the same time, but least he was doing his job as an Alpha.

“My love, I need you to calm down and tell me what is going on. Davis is going to be coming back in here in Alpha mode in less than . . .”

Cal receded as fast as he’d came about and Bobby was pulling Tommy into his arms, sniffing him. He’d like to say it didn’t look like a dog deciding if the female was suitable for him or not, but he was sure it did. He’s began at Tommy’s head and worked his way down.

“Any other marks?”

“No mate.”

“Why did you not tell me as soon as the other issue was dealt with? When Alpha Tate gets in here you are to tell him exactly what that asshole done to you, is that clear?”

“Yes, mate.”

“Bobby,” James had been right, David had abandoned the brotherly tone and came in using his authoritative tone. “I don’t take kindly to people calling my brother an asshole.”

“I don’t care. That’s what he is. Actually . . . I could call him a lot worse. He is lucky Tommy didn’t do what I would have done.”

“Tommy, what is he talking about?”

“Alpha, Daniel forced his mark on me. I was not ready for it.”

James gasped as his hand landed Bobby’s back. “Why would he do such? I mean it’s bad enough to do such to any ole wolf, but he is Mr. Stakes’ nephew. Does he have a death wish?”

“James, I don’t know.” David faced Tommy and Bobby. “I am sorry, Tommy. I did not know he would do such a vile thing. I will remove the mark if that is what you wish.”

“PLease do so and I won’t let it get known to Uncle Tony.”

“Oh no. I will make sure Mr. Stakes knows what happened. I want no problem from him. He was good to me when I started this Group. I want tor remain on his good side and keep this form him would not b e the way to do that.”

Bobby nuzzled Tommy’s neck as David called Daniel back into the kitchen. He kept a tight grip on him as David broke the mating bond Daniel had forced upon his wolf mate. Daniel was livid enough he turned around and refused Tommy, storming out of the house.

“David, brother, word of advice don’t let him leave the area. Tony is going to want to deal with him.”

“I know, but I have no one who can handle him, other than me and he is pissed enough that if I try to stop him he is going to challenge me for my seat. I don’t want to kill my own brother.”

Great. Bobby didn’t either, but he would not let him leave the area until Tony had dealt with him. He sighed and kissed Tommy. “Please forgive me for my next move.” He ran out the back door and slammed into his back, knocking him out cold in one punch. He hadn’t expected to catch up to him so fast or to catch him so off guard. Least their was no big battle between them.

The back door creaked as it shut. He didn’t have to look to know David stood on the back porch. Suggest you lock him up until Tony deals with him.”

David came down the steps and lifted his brother over his shoulder, grunting as he walked around to the back of the house. He went back into the house and held his arms out to Tommy. He knew he should not be showing him such affection in front of James, but his wolf was on edge and needed to ease his ire.

Tommy wrapped his arms around him and kissed the crook of his neck. “Honey, how does this affect us know that you know what Uncle will do to him?”

“It only means,” David came through the basement door knocking dirt from his shirt. “That Tommy has to abide by your wishes. Unless mother earth gives him another Fated Mate, which is rare but can happen. So your wedding date will remain the same if that is alright with you.”

‘Sounds great.”

“I have a call to make.” David shook his head as he exited the room.

“I’m sorry for what I caused.”

“You caused nothing.” Bobby squeezed Tommy’s waist. “Daniel brought his own fate onto himself. Right, James?”

“Yes, My Love, he did.” James gave Bobby a huge smile and then nodded at him. “If you wish to keep him close today it will be fine with me. You have today with him if you two wish.”

The offer had to hurt James, but it was one Bobby appreciated. We like the idea, but it is not necessary. His wolf was right and he did not want to do James that way. The two of them needed time to get to know one another again. And the three-way relationship they were forming had to begin at some point and time. Breaking the prearranged guidelines from the get-go would not help the situation.

“I won’t do that to you. You are being too good about all this. If you will just give me five more minutes to settle my wolf and him down I will come back and finish the day out with you.”

“Sounds fine. I’ll go to our room and finish some work.”

Bobby and Tommy went to their room and he held him on his lap while he check his email, after he pushed him up against the door and kissed him nice and slow. The raging fire faded into a rush of desire and then into pure bliss and happiness. He broke the kiss and went to his computer, placing Tommy on his lap. There was an email with some instruction, which had him sending out and email to Tyler before he left to find James.


No comments:

Post a Comment