Wednesday, January 26, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 20

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 20

James was in their room like he said he’d been. When Bobby walked in he told him David had called him and told him Tony had made a decision. He let Daniel live, but forbid him to see or be around Tommy without the four of them. Tony was going to let Tommy know. Turned out that David found the solution suitable since he discovered that Daniel had been abusing his Vampire Mate as well. After David met with Tony he visited Kyle and was asked him some questions. Got some hard to swallow truths about their brother. He was curious as to what had happened to cause Daniel to change so he was doing some research.

“You think there’s going to be more bad news?”

“I hoped not, My Love. I don’t think you or David can handle more.”

“Afraid you are right.”

“I’m so wore out from the last few months that I’m ready to disappear.” James leaned back on the bed. “I got a call from Tony as well this morning. He asked permission for you to go on meetings with him when you are learning the ropes.” Major request. Most mates did not like to be away from theirs for long periods of time. “I agreed, but on the condition that I am given at least a two week notice.”

“Thanks, James.”

Bobby was leaning over the bed, pressing his lips against James’ before he even knew he’d moved. He let him wrap his arms around him and pull him down to him. When James licked his lower lip he parted his lips and let James’ tongue sweep in and explore his mouth. Warmth swarmed through him, rushing straight to his cock. Blood pumped fast through it until it was ridged and pressed against his zipper. The deep kiss ended and he had to force himself to take slow breaths before he could talk.

“Sorry about that. I had to feel those lips and it sort of . . .”

“Perfectly fine, My Love.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Anything, My Love.”

“How come you are being so patient with me?”

“My Love, since I had to spend that entire month with you on the pack grounds I have wanted to know if we could make anything out of us. So I am giving it the best shot that I can. This is not easy on me. I know it is not easy on you.”

Boy was he right. His entire life had been turned upside down. He’d not only discovered everything he knew about what being a Mixed Breed meant, but his adopted parents and biological parents conspired against him from the time he was born. Kept him away from his brother. Damn, he still had to figure out if he could trust the man or not.

“It sure is not. James, how did my life get so complicate?”

“My Love, I don’t know. If I could go back and change it . . . I would.” 

James tugged at him until he sat down beside him on the bed and took hold of his hand. They were staring at each other in silence. Bobby wondered what James was thinking. Was it the same as him? Did he wish to know complete trust with him? Or did he already have it? Did it come the moment he decided he wanted a relationship with him. Was his mind on more of a sexual train? Why was his not? His cock sure love that hot as hell kiss.

His phone blared through the room, breaking their intense stare. He tugged it free of his back pocket, taking in the name. “Tyler. Got to take this.”

“Go on.”

He moved to the other side of the room and answered. He didn’t even get a hello out before he heard they had a problem.

“What is it?”

“Alpha Kind just threw you brother out of his area. He had nowhere to go.”

“Don’t guess you’ve finished the search on him, have you?”

“Yes, Sir. There is no Social Security Number, or anything that shows he was born or lived among the world a day in his life. He’s made no call from his room since we got back to the hotel. Not even left it. He did call me once to ask if I was allowed to give him your number. I put him off for a little while.”

“Think we can safely say he is not working with them or Kind would not have tossed him out. Let me talk to a few people and I will contact you with where he will be going. Also . . . Get all the information on the other locations that Tony was looking into, plus the amount it will take to buy them. Then discover all you can on Daniel Lee Timber. Cross reference his financial accounts with the Master, Daddy Simeon, David James Timbers, Tommy Stakes, and James Taylor. Get to me ASAP.”

“What are you thinking, Sir?”

“Not saying at this time.”

“I’ll report back in an hour if I’ve not heard back from you.”

Bobby knew James had heard him and would be curious as to why he’d been included but he did not ask him when he hung up. That was why Bobby told him that he had a feeling they were missing a huge chunk of the puzzle and that he wanted to know what it was like twenty minutes ago so he could stop them.


No comments:

Post a Comment