Monday, April 4, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 36 (Conclusion)

 Hi,


There will be only one post this week, because this is the conclusion of An Entourage of Love. I will take at least the rest of this week to think of what to start next. If it turns out that I need longer than I will return to doing som flash fiction post until I figure out what I wish to write as the next blog story, but that is then. For now . . . let's get you to the conclusion of An Entourage of Love.



* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 36

Bobby had to admit it pleased him how his mates allowed Kyle and Frank proceed them into the living room. It showed them that they knew who held the dominant traits among them. Kyle aad Frank might be Bill’s mates, but  they held more rank among them. Plus, they were guest in their mate’s house. That alone meant you showed them special treatment.

They made it to the living room and Bobby got Bill abd Taker introduced to Kyle and Frank before either of his newer mates spoke. Even then it was with a much more quieter and more respectful tone than he’d used when he was here earlier. Shocked Bobby and even James.

“Mate,” Savage’s eyes were down and his hands clasped in front of his stomach. “I’m sorry for how I acted earlier and I’d like to know if anyone would like drinks or anything.”

My Love, did a pop person show up in his place?

Don’t think so. Think he took my words to heart. I hoped that what it was. That or he spoke to his mother and asked her advice on how to handle being involved in a entourage of men. Whatever the case, he hoped it last.

“I think that would be nice, Savage.”

Savage looked at each one of them, but none seemed interested in refreshments. He looked a bit defeated, but gave me one last nod and then took a seat between Donald and Xavier on the sofa.

“Well . . .” James rubbed his hands together. “Looks like we’ve got to workout our look entourage of men.”

“Entourage of love.” Savage replied under his breath.

“What was that, Savage?” Bobby knew everyone heard him, but he wanted all his mates to feel like they could speak up, even the ones he had to put in their place on their first meeting. He didn’t want Savage to lose his hardcore, straightforwardness. No, that was what made him who he was. He would not change that for anything. He just needed to learn when it was proper to use it.

“My mom told me it was an Entourage of Love.”

“Why is that?” Donald asked.

“Becuase there is one person who has up to five people to love him or her.”

Hmm . . . made sense to me. More than accurate. Bobby was one man and because of his Mixed Breed status, there was up to five men who fate could have paired him with. Whether he ran across all five was up to them. So far . . . he’d met four of them. Sure felt like an entourage to him, even if he was dominate to three of the four. Didn’t really matter, they were still there because of him.

“Your mom is the Mined Breed, isn’t she?” James winked at Savage.

“She is. She wasn’t trying to interfere. Only trying to help me understand my position among my new life.”

“It is perfectly fine that you asked her questions.” Bobby rested his hand son James’ leg. “Isn’t it, Sweetie?”

“More than. We might have to call on her from time to time. This is all new to me and Bobby. Even Bobby donsn’t know what all being a Mixed Breed means. “What we do know is that we had to come up with an arrangement for us all.” And that had to be done between me and James since I was dominate to all of them, besides him and Donald. Where it came to him and Donald’s time, he’d reached out to him and discussed it with him on the phone. HInm staying at the Pack House was convenient for them to communicate when needed. “Here is what we came up with.”

“From the six in the morning until nine at night . . .” Bobby hoped they liked what him and James decided. “You all will be here. I may or may not be here. You may or may not be here, depending on our work schedules and other business that we have. Including visiting family. If you wish me to join you on any specific event, ask and I will see if I can arrange it so I can join you. I do not want us to live a life where we have set days for each of us, unless it turns out that is the only way. I’d like for us to work as a family unit.”

“How will that work when we are all in one house? I mean . . . I don’t think we will all want to share a bed with you.” Savage question was one Donald had brought up and I expected from them all.

“Once our house is built, or bought, whichever that turns out to be, I will spend one night with each of you during the week. The weekends, unless arranged ahead of time, will be with James. Same goes for the week with James, unless he requires me for a specific reason during the week, I’ll be with one of you on those designated nights.”

“But the days . . . We will all be . . . We can come up to you any time at all?” 

Xavier’s whisper of a question had me going to kneel in front of him. I took hold of his face and kissed the tip of his nose. “That is right. Just like I”m doing you now.”

“That’s good. I like that.” Xavier let his head rest deeper against my hands. “Very much, mate.”

“Me too, me too, mate.” I gave them all a deep look before. I stood and went back to sit. Beside James. “As to a house . . . Me and Uncle Tony are both on the look out for one, but it looks like I will have to buy some land and build one that fits our needs. I am lucky that so far, I’m the only Mixed Breed with mates to worry with. When . . . that times come, Xavier, we will make sure there is room for them in our lives as well. I promise.”

A small node and a cute lite blush was his answer.

“So . . . for now . . . we star tour Entourage of Love apart, but it will not remain that way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment