Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Stolen Choice Chapter 24 Part 2


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 24 part 2

“No.”

Alexander snorted, spewing blood all over himself. “Sorry.” He wiped his hand across his face as he got up and headed into the bathroom that sat off of the office.

“What was so funny about my question?”

“You do not get to go over what I am going to say, because you demand to.”

“I am your publicist. It is my place to make sure you do not screw up your image. And you are walking a tightrope in doing an interview right after this guy just caved and reversed his initial charges against you.”

Freaking idiot. Was he ever going to learn that he did as the Commander and Chief said, not the other way around. Or he did when it came right down to it. Javis Anderson the fourth answered to only two people. His Sire and Dracula. And at that moment . . . only himself because both of them were MIA in his life, leaving him to deal with his own life. Thankfully for a change. Felt amazing. Might not after they came back into his life, but he’d deal with that when it came to life.

“First,” Javis stood and pressed in on Julian, forcing him to step back. “You do as I saw. Not the other way around. And if I say no to something then that is the end of it. And what I say regarding my interview this time, and any other time, is up to me. Not you. Never has been. I’ve let you take the lead in the past to take stress off of me, but this time . . . I will take the lead. This is more important than anything every before. Are we clear on your status among my entourage?”

Julian hunched in on himself as he pressed himself into the wall. Javis hadn’t meant to become so aggressive with him, but if it got his point across then . . .

“Javis,” Alexander rested his hand on his shoulder, “calm down, bro. He’s got the point. I’m sure of it.”

“I do, Sir, Commadner and Chief. I’m sorry, Commadner and Chief. Meant no disrespect.”

“Sit down and hush up while I think on my speech.”

He walked back over to the desk and sat down in his ergonomics desk chair, leaning back in it, staring up at the little circle that had formed over his head at some point in his many years in the house. He could have painted over it a few years ago when he remodeled the office, but he told the decorated that he wanted that area left alone. Many, many hours had been spent studying it when he found himself stuck on a subject. Something about it opened his mind. Gave him a way to broaden him mind on the issue at hand.

“Oh God, you do not have a speech ready.” Julian muttered as he flopped into a chair. “This is awful. So awful. Please, let me help, Sir.”

“Hush, Julian.” Alexander snapped his finger. “Leave him be. He will be fine.”

And he would. Javis had the entire image coming to life in his mind. Before he knew it, it would all play out in front of him. Just like he needed it. And his Heart Owner would have a better grasp of who he was. What he was willing to do for him.

His plan would work all the way around.


No comments:

Post a Comment