Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Flash Fiction Tuesday



* * *
Unedited Scene
Adult Content
If under 18 leave site

* * *
Calvin slid into the booth, latching his eyes onto the man who hovered above him. It’d been three weeks since the tall, muscle bound, god-like man had taken him from his home. I’d tried to free myself, but . . . he bore some kind of inner troll like persona. At first I thought it was a mask, but the one time I got him on his back I’d yanked at his hair, but all he did was scream and knock me across the room. Lesson learned. Man out powered me even when on the ground from a sneak attack.
“Do not move.”
I nodded.
“I’ll be watching and you do not want to make me out myself while I’m among all these humans. It would not be good for them, or you.”
Bet so. “Learned my lesson.”
“Good. Remain seated until I come back with food.”
Least he was giving me food as he drove us across country. From my recollection we’d driven half way across the states. I watched him as he walked up to the counter. Won’t like, standing up and running out the door, or screaming for help crossed my mind, two or three times, but each one I squashed. No sense in brining others into the mess that landed on my doorstep at four in the morning. Whatever that mess was.
“Here. Eat.”

No comments:

Post a Comment