Wednesday, March 2, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 29

 

* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 29

Tommy knew the moment that his Uncle walked into the room that something was wrong. He wasn’t sure what. He might should have guessed. Something had been wrong with Bobby last night. Him and Stay picked up on anger and distrust wafting from them when he sent him away. It wasn’t like him to dismiss them, even if he was becoming close to his Fated Mate. Which Tommy was sure he was. It was only natural.

“Hey, Uncle. How are you?”

“Upset with you. Have I not given you everything you wanted and needed?”

“What is going on, Uncle?”

“Answer me.”

“Yes. You have. What is going on?”

“Then how could you fail to tell me that you had a met and mated to a female human, who you turned against her will and that the Master found and is blackmailing you because of her and your son.”

Fuck. That’s what was wrong with Bobby last night. He discovered the truth. Tommy knew it would come to life one day. He had feared it, but never thought it would be so soon. He just hoped that everything he’d done had been unearthed. He could talk his Uncle out of killing him for that infraction, but if he discovered what else he had done . . .

“As if that’s not enough . . . You went and joined them. Turned on me.”

Fuck. He was screwed. He’d covered his tracks just like Uncle Tony taught him. There should have been no way for him to smoke out the truth.

“How did you find out?”

“You know I have ways to get to the truth.” He shook his head, giving him that frown he saw way to many times when he was younger and being immature. Guess Uncle believed he’d reverted back to his old ways. “I have people bringing me information just for the right to use my name to buy a house. Did you really think you could keep this hidden for ever? Surely, you knew it would get back to me. You have her living in one of your houses that I bought you.”

That had been stupid of him, but he couldn’t buy another house without his Uncle knowing and he would have asked him why. What would he have told him? Just like he’d had to work for the Master instead of paying him. He hadn’t wanted to betray his Uncle, but he couldn’t come up with the cash to pay the bastard.

“I didn’t think it would remain hidden, but I’m in so deep that it doesn’t matter. I have provided for my woman and son.” He had. One thing he had managed to do was take some of the money from his account and have his woman invest it. Huge winfall for her. He had her put it in an account in her name. Her and his son had more than enough for the rest of their lives. “Do what you wish with me. Just don’t hurt them. They are innocent in the matter.” Least he knew his Uncle never harmed the unwarranted. He took that into account.

“Have to say you played me and Bobby good. You and his brother had us fooled, but everything usually comes to life in the end. Tommy you may be my nephew, but I loved you like a son, and I hate to have to do this, but I will not show weakness to anyone. Especially, to those who deceived me and your true mate, which you made fall in love with you.” He waved at the bedroom door. “Come with me and let me take care of what has to be done.”

“Uncle will you give my son my spot since Bobby will cease to be my mate once I’m . . .”

“No. Your son will be taken care of as family, but not brought into the family. Bobby is taking over the business in my place. He is the strongest and best person for the spot. Go. Stop by the kitchen on the way out and at least tell him goodbye.”


No comments:

Post a Comment