Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Entourage of Love Chapter 33 Part 2

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *


“Uncle - -“

“Let him speak.” It was the first time James took lead over him. It should have goaded him, but it felt natural, which might be why he took another drink of his blood and let the two of them talk about him like he was not there. Or it might have seemed that way if Uncle Tony had taken his eyes off of him.

“My agreement with Tommy had been that I buy him a house befitting  him and my needs in each area I own.”

“You do realize how large of a house that would be for Bobby, do you not?”

“Yes. One large enough to hold his Entourage of Mates.”

“Then that is acceptable, but I ask that you allow me and Bobby decide and buy the house in this area. I think it would do him a world of good to be able to do such at this time. So many changes that are out of his control and all.”

Leave it to his mate to think of such. So much had been out of his hand. He needed some kind of stability soon. Buying a new home was not stable per say, but there was nothing more normal than purchasing a house for your future family. Even if his would be large as hell.

“THat’s settled then I’d hope for him to be able to start this coming Monday, but since he has his new mates . . . I think it best to give him a week to sort that and the house search out. Will that be acceptable with you, James?”

That sound doable to you, My Love?

Much as he’d like to put his full attention into learning how to be like Uncle Tony, he knew Uncle Tony was correct. He had to have time to meet each of his mate and spend at least one night a piece with them. See where they fell. Whether they liked one another or if it was going to be a shit relationship. He hoped that wasn’t the case with any of them, but who knew. What if none of them got alone? He done knew that his Vampire Mate was awful young. Strong headed. What if their age difference became an issue? What if none of them could truly get along with James? What if he became more aggressive with the time and did not give each of them a suitable amount?

My love, you okay?

He let his head fall onto the table, shaking it.

“I think he’s on overdrive.”

“He is.” James’s chair scraped and next thing I knew strong arms were around my legs and back. “Come on, you are going to lay back down and rest until the others come back.”

He didn’t even feel like arguing about being carried away from a meeting with Uncle Tony like some baby. He should have. It did not look good.

“Take care of my Second In Command, James.”

Second In Command?

Yes, My Love. You are his Second In Command until you take over for him.

Tommy wasn’t called that.

Then I don’t think he had ever thought his nephew would take his spot for him. Think he always knew it would be his Mate.

That made sesnse. Tommy wasn’t a real dominate person. He would have been stepped all over by most people. Someone like that could not have handled operating or doing what it required to keep control of a large operation like Uncle Tony’s mob.

“Lay here and rest.” James leaned over to place a kiss on his forehead, but Bobby wanted more than that.

“Lay with me.”

“Anytime, My Love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment