Wednesday, March 16, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 32 Part 2

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

“Come here, please. I’m sorry, I overlooked you.”

“Not a big thing.” The bear of a guy smiled and clambered to his feet, dodging each chair as he made his way to Bobby’s side. “It happens more than one would think.”

“You are very good at making yourself small. You prefer that, don’t you?” Bobby liked when James let go of him so he could scoot closer to his Vampire/Wolf Mate. He tried to slip his arm around his waist, but it would only make it two-thirds around his waist. “We will work on stopping that.”

“I don’t mind being invisible.”

“I mind you being that way, and I’m sure Alpha Timbers does.”

“Always have. So does his Shara Ann, but she has never been able to get her son to stand up for himself. He let everyone walk all over him since he was a child.”

Bobby could see that. Most bear like guys go either one of two ways, either bullies or giving all of themselves. Looked like his big bear of a man ran to the latter. He’d do his best to bring him to a middle ground.

“What’s your name, cutie?”

“I like that name.” He held his head down, but Bobby caught the smile. “It’s Xavier.”

“How did you discover I belonged to you, cutie?”

“I was doing Mr. Shambles yardwork yesterday. I wasn’t sure what I was feeling until I talked to my Daddy. He wasn’t quite sure either, so he sent me to speak with Alpha Timbers. He took his precious time to explain everything to me and asked me where I was and who was around at the time.”

He glanced at Larry. “How did you narrow it down to me?”

“Mr. Shambles is already mated and is not a Mixed Breed. He said far as he knew no one else was around, which meant it was someone inside a home. At that time of day . . . The other homes are empty. People are working, which meant . . .”

“This house was the only option.”

“Right. James is your Mate. Ton - - Sorry. You know what I mean. Was only one person left.”

“Deduction. Well, it was good thing this time.” I shoulder bumped Xavier. “You sure you don’t want something to drink or eat?”

“If I do, it’s my place to get it.”

“We’re work all that stuff out later. Looks like James has to sit and talk with us all. Was not expecting to have so many new mates at once. Kind of overwhelming.”

“Larry, whose the other two guys.” James frowned. “No offense to you guys, but why are you here?”

“Greg here, he pointed to the shortest guy is Mr .Shambles son and he saw Tyler bring in Bill. He was on the phone with me right after. “Hank, well . . . He’s a carpenter working up the road from here. He had your neighbor call me and alert me to that he felt that his mate was in this house. Since he has not pronounced that it is Bobby . . . I assumed it is . . .”

“Where is he?” Hank blurted out. “Please. My Vampire is going insane standing here. I can feel him. I need to see him.”

“He is resting. He had a long flight here and was upset after he arose. Him and his Fated Mate has only been asleep for a few hours. Can you hold it together until they wake up.”

The defeated sigh that left the guy broke Bobby’s heart, but he would make sure his brother was taken care of, even from a mate that could very well be more dominate than him.

“Hello . . . Where are you guys?” Tony’s shout came from the kitchen.

When did it get so late?

I’m not sure. Guess this took longer than we thought. Let’s get them settled . . . Where are we going to put them all?

Good question. He had no room for all his mates. He was already starting off on a wrong foot with them. Fuck it.

“James, go take care of Uncle Tony. Tell him to give us about ten more minutes. Please, sweetie.” James didn’t question him. He gave him a peck on the cheek and left him to deal with the others. “Greg and Hank, if you could come back in about three or four hours I’m sure my brother will be up. If not . . . I’ll wake him at that time. Promise. Doable?” They both nodded. “Okay, onto my mates. “Savage, where do you live?”

“Why did you start with me?”

“Answer me now.” Bobby put all the force he had into the command. He did not have time to play games with the hot head.

“My mom, but I’m working two jobs and saving to get my own place. I pomsie it was only until I had enough - -“

“It is fine.” Bobby smiled at him. “Donald, how about you?”

“I live in Colorado.”

“Wow! Okay. You have nowhere to stay around here.” What could he do? He had one room left, but it was not fair to give it to one of his mates when he could not get all of his mates under the roof with him. And he wanted them near him so he could watch over them. Make sure they were safe. Set up proper times to be with them. “Xavier, where are you staying?”

“With my mom and dad.”

Larry cleared his throat. “Bobby, I can let Donald stay at the Pack House until you have a chance to get a place big enough for all of you.”

“You mean . . .” Savage sounded defeated, but nodded a bit. “Guess this house is a bit small for four mates and your brother and his three mates.”

“That would take a huge house.”

“What I would like for you guy’s to do for me is come back in about four hours. By then, me and James can sit down and come up with a well-laid out plan for how our small entourage of love will work until we are able to find a big enough house.”


No comments:

Post a Comment