Monday, March 14, 2022

An Entourage of Love Chapter 32 Part 1

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Bobby had listened to them and the conversation was replaying over and over in his head. He’d never heard of such. Not that it was new to him. So much he discovered the last few weeks had been new to him, so why could a lesser of two mates not know his was within a mile of him or her. And why could two mates not be on equal footing in a relationship. One never be above the other. Could see how that would be a rarity among any style of supernatural being. It all made his head hurt. 

My Love, are you following this all?

Bobby rubbed his temple while stretching his neck to each side until it popped. I get it. Sitting in front of me is . . . “Can we introduce ourselves.” Why did we not do that to begin with? I’m lousy at being a lessor mate. I’m sorry, sweetie.

You did fine. I am not worried about who does what among us. Far as I am care we are like you and your new wolf mate. Although, names would be helpful. Don’t think going around calling them by wolf mate or vampire mate. Or mate for each of them.

Bobby glanced his way, hoping to give him a smile. He knew if he pulled it off it was a forced one, but it would be better than the confusion that coursed through him.

The blond gave a tilt of his head to James and then held his hand out to Bobby. “My name is . . . Donald. I can not wait to get to know you better and gain a better understanding of what will be required of me in my new pack.”

“New pack?” Bobby held onto his hand as he shifted his gaze to Larry.

“Donald was driving through the area when his wolf felt the pull to you. He drove around each street until he nailed down what house his wolf, Frank, was pulled to. Then he tracked down Lisa Ann at the Car’s Coffee. She put him in touch with me. By then . . .” He waved at the red haired guy. “Savage here had his mom  blowing up my phone.”

There is something more there. James added to him. Why did he not reach out to Larry himself? Why have his mom do so?

He looks very young. Goodness. He would not be robbing the cradled would he? He hoped not. Wasn’t his style.

“I was on the phone with Savage ans his mom, Kylie when Donald was brought to me. I’d told Savage I would get intouch with you and find a time for him to meet you. As you can tell he’s a bit . . . Young.”

Forceful more like it. Reminded Bobby of him a few years back. It was something that he’d have to overcome. He could not have a hothead at his side while he learned the ropes of running the largest mob on the East Coast and fast becoming the one of the world.

“My age has nothing to do with anything. I know he is my Vampire’s mate. That is all that matters. He has to know it as well. That makes it his responsibility to take me in.”

“Watch it.” James snarled. “It is up to me, and me alone, how much time you get with your Vampire mate. Not his decision. If you wish to have time with him check the badass young attitude you seem to be so attached to. Your Mate is a very powerful man and needs someone who is strong and solid at his side. Not a fucking hot head that is going to be a stain on him. You got me. I will not let you be hindrance to him. We clear?”

“You have . . .”

“Watch it, Savage.” Larry said at the same time as Bobby did. “Sorry, Bobby.” Larry nodded at him. “Go on.”

“James is correct. You will check the attitude or I will . . .”

“You can’t. Please don’t. I will . . .” Savage slid from the sofa to his knees and crawled in front of him. “Please, Bobby, please. I grew up in a home with five fathers and one mother. I know how it works. It is challenging for it to work out. More so if all does not work as one. I know that from personal experience.”

“Then you should wish to make ours run smoother. Shouldn’t you?” James wrapped his arms around him. “Your mate has had a hell of a day, and I am unsure how he is taking the news of having two new mates come to him when he just lost his other wolf mate. I’m sure it is not easy on him.”

“Sir,” a black hair, bear of a guy that had been sitting quietly in the far left corner of the room behind Larry leaned forward. “He has found three new mates today.”

Bobby sniffed the air, groaning the moment his entire body sprang to life. His wolf and his Vampire side lunged toward the bear of a man. Both sides of him wanted to wrap him in a blanket and tuck him under his arms so that no one could get anywhere near him. The man would drape over him twice and wrap around him twice, but he was so much weaker than Bobby that it felt unreal.


No comments:

Post a Comment