Monday, March 21, 2022

Entourage of Love Chapter 33 Part 1

 


* * *

Unedited Free Written Story

Adult Content. If under 18 leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 33

That was . . . Unexpected.

You are right there, My Love. Do you think Tony will have an issue with us staying in Larry’s area?I

Bobby wasn’t sure what Uncle Tony had in mind for him since Tommy was no longer in the picture. He knew that he wanted him to continue to learn what it took to run his Mob. An honor in an among itself when he’d been the mate to his nephew. Tommy being . . .

He gripped James’ arm, tugging him to a stop before they got any closer to the kitchen where Tony waited for them. He lowered his voice and leaned in close. “My . . . my wolf is . . . he’s not . . . is wrong. So wrong. I just lost Tommy, but my Cal no longer seems . . .”

“Distraught?”

He nodded. “Why is that?”

“His new wolf mate has came into play. In a way it has eased that hole, but I”m sure you are still a bit sore about it, aren’t you.”

Another nod. “He might have screwed me over . . .  in many ways, but I fell hard for him. Guess he was the first real love I ever had. I mean I had crushes before, but me and my animal had never been on the same page. It felt right and I let my whole heart and soul fall for him. So deep that . . .” he had not seen the truth. There’d been a lot of people in his life that had pulled the wool over his eyes. “Was I that easy of a mark, sweetie?”

“No. Simeon played his part from the time you were born. As you’ve discovered your Daddy really knew nothing about what was taking place. Simeon spun one by him, like he did Tony and you. From what I can deduct from this entire situation, this has been one or fuck toy for so many people and too many damn good people got hurt in many ways.”

“He speaks the truth, Bobby.” Uncle Tony said as he leaned against the doorway to the kitchen. “Sorry to ease drop, but  my vampire ears are very sensitive and . . .”

“I didn’t speak low enough.” Bobby chuckled. “Never been around Vampires much. “Guess that’ll be changing.”

“So I heard as well.”

 “Dman, you guys do have sensitive ears. Didn’t realizes Larry’s were so . . . Do you think he heard everything we spoke about in private in our home, but kept it to himself?”

“If he’s a smart Vampire he did.” Uncle Tony chuckled. “Never was smart much. It’s how I got to be the biggest mobster this side of the country. Soon to be the world.” He spun and walked back into the kitchen. “Made some drinks for us. Got you some blood, Bobby, doubted you thought about it yet today.”

“He hasn’t. We were discussing that when my brother arrived.”

You want the drink that’s fine, but you can feed from me at any time, if you wish, My Love.

I know, but he done made the drink.  Wasn’t sure if Tony could take the idea of me feeding from anyone other than Tommy at the time. His eyes had a somber look to them. They weren’t as bright as they usually was. People might think he was this big bad mobster, but he loved his nephew like a son and thanks to Tommy’s horrific acts he had to end his life. Not just. Because if he had not it would have looked like he gave favors to family, which everyone knew he did not, but because Tommy had broken so many laws that Larry would have had to kill him for them. Larry would not like having to have ticked Tony off, but he would not have let that intimidate him and Tony would not have wanted him to let that happen. It was not what had helped him become the mobster he was today or would not allow him to stay the one he was, or become the one he still longed to be. Didn’t mean it didn’t leave a major hole in his heart.

“You okay, Uncle. Tony.”

“Let’s have a drink in his honor. I know . . . he done us both wrong in the end, but he was once a . . .”

Bobby picked up the glass of blood that had been poured from him and held out shot of dark amber colored liquor to James. They all clinked glasses and tossed their drinks back.

“To a wonderful man and a fierce lover.” He said as he sat down. “Guess you know that I’m going to have to buy a larger house in this area, if this is not suitable to your plans then I’ll understand if you wish to find someone else to learn beside you.”

“Nonsense.” Tony waved. “I like this area. Unsure how much Alpha Timbers will like having me here, but me and him will work our way through the bumps in the road. I’m sure him having family all around him will make it much easier on him.”

He know my brother well. He’d do anything to have his family around him. You being here will make it even better since Daniel’s little stunt cost him his life. 

It sure had been a hell of a couple of days. Loss lives because of stupidity. Truth unearthed. New relationships. New places among the world. And all of it was foreign to him. What was he going to do? How would he adapt to it all?

One day at a time, My Love, that’s how.

You reading my mind, now?

Just your face.

“James,” Uncle Tony kept his attention on Bobby, but spoke to James. “I wish to extend the same offer I had with my nephew to Bobby.”

“What offer is that?”


No comments:

Post a Comment