Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapters 20

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 20

Wasn’t sure how to answer my own question. Studied over it for a few days, after Maga came home and told me he indeed got chewed out. He grinned the entire time. Wasn't suer how he could be happy about getting into major trouble at workout he was. I sat there and stared at him like a looney. Guess I was. Wasn’t someone who liked being ridden the riot acted by my boss. Was never a fun time for me.

“Naval, I promise, I’m in no trouble.” He squeezed my shoulder, causing my fangs to drop.

Another thing I was tired of. Seemed of like every tiny movement of touch had the darn things making an appearance. How was I supposed to have a ball with them popping out all the darn time. Least, I’ve gotten use to drinking the blood in a crystal cup. Still wished to throw the things away, but if I had to experience such, least I got to get use to it before the ball.

“They will stop that soon.” Maga sat a bag of Chinese down on the table. “Les will kill me, but I was in the mood for some junk cooking. Not grand cooking.”

“I heard that.” 

Les said as he carried in a plate of broiled chicken with brown rice in mushroom sauce and steamed broccoli. Chinese sounded better to me too, but wouldn’t say that to Les. He worked hard to take care of us and I appreciated it, even if I disposed some of his food choices.

“Wanted you to, old friend. You did your job great today.”

“Was Tony. Have to give him a major gift.”

“Think about it.”

“What’s that shit, Sir?”

“Just what I mean.”

“We will.” I chimed in.

“Thank you, little Sir. You are the sweetest of the two of you.”

“Son, you can’t b e showing all kinds of niceness to each of them. They will expect it all the time.”

“That’s not a bad thing” I smiled over at Maga. “I’m a good guy. Mom raised me to be.” Regretted my word choice soon as the shadow casted across his eyes. Knew he got a pain every time she was mentioned. I did too, but I’d let my anger at her fade to the back. Guess she had her reason for what she did. Not like I could ask her, even if I wanted to understand them.

“Well . . . That will be something you and the Prince will work out, I’m sure about it.”

“So, he’s coming?” Les sat the plate of food in front of us and picked up the Chinese's bag. “This can be a snack. Maybe.”

“Put my supper down, you meanie.”

“I just did.” Les pointed at the chicken. “Answers please”

“If you give my bag of food back.”

“Fine. Fine.” Les dangled the food in front of me and I reached up and snatched the bag from his hands. “Hey, that’s not fair.”

“Don’t take a man’s egg rolls.” I opened the bag and pulled one out. “Ever.”

“Yes, he’s coming, just like we planned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment