Monday, April 10, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 31

 

* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 31

Our lips clashed against one another. His hot moist tongue invaded mine as we stood there in each other’s arms around one another. My fingers dove deep in between the threads of his silvery hair, tugging as he deepened the kiss and slid his hands underneath the hem of my shirt.

Those first few touches to the lower back all but stole my knees. Soft. Tender. Relaxing. Knee weakening. Took all my strength to stay upright, almost, but my mind screamed to suck up all the warmth and ease he provided in those exquisite touches.

“Could devour you, right here.” He muttered between small kisses.

“What’s . . .”

 Let the words fade off when he pressed me further into the railing of the gazebo. His hard length rested against my stomach, right above my jean buttons. It felt as if it stretched from there to all the way to the lower part of my chest. Damn, he was bigger than I imagined.

I trailed my hand down from his hair, over his arm, and in-between us, rubbing along side of the hardness I desired to taste.

“Oh, man.” He groaned, then nipped my lower lip. “Not here, Honey. Not out in the open.”

What open? We were in my backyard. The house that Maga said would be ours. What was wrong with me touching him in my own home?

I jerked my hand away, pressing a firm hand to his chest, backing him up a few inches. His head still leaned toward me as I slid away from his hold and moved to the other side of the gazebo.

His back rose and fell as he inhaled and straightened his back before he turned and walked over to sit beside me.

“That got a bit out of control. My fault.”

His fault? He started it all. Why start something he had no intention of completing? My body still ached for him. Cock thumped and twitched for relief that was not coming until I was alone. Even then, the relief I desired would not come.

“Think I’ll just be going back to the house. You can show yourself out.” I stood and headed back to the house.

I made it halfway across the walkway when arms wrapped around me.

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to figure out what I did wrong.”

“What you did wrong? Really!”

Ez leaned in, nipping my ear then whispered, “We have an audience other than my guard.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment