Monday, April 24, 2023

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 35

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * * 

Chapter 35

The windows did rattle. More than that, one shattered when he shot his load deep in my body. As he collapsed over my body, he whispered his declaration of love for me. I couldn’t reacquaint it. I expected him to throw a fit, storm from the room, or leave me laying in our afterglow of glorious love making, and that what it had been. I’m sure of that, even he said it, even I knew it, but to say those words . . . 

Those three words were something Incubus never used. We showed it with our actions. When we came together with our partners. We spoke it with our bodies. Our facial expressions. Our everyday acts. The way we behaved around them when we are with others.

What I got from him all but had the words pouring out of me, though. He slid to the side of me, tugging me tight against his body, nuzzling his nose into my neck, licking it then biting down. Then spoke the most amazing words.

“I was giving you the outward sign that I received your message”

Felt the heat rush my skin, because I’d hoped he caught onto what I tried to show him with my body, but I’d feared failure.

“Was it the broken window?”

“No. It was how easily you accepted me into your body. How you thrust back into me, meeting each of my thrust. Those sexy moans of greetings with each of my touches. All those small things that made our combing so much more intense and special. The broken window . . . That was a combination of both of our magnificent release.”

I’d wiggled closer to him, relaxing into his body, letting him tighten his arms around me, holding me as no one else had in my life. I might have accepted him as mine before I desired to, but it was well worth it. We’d make a great life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment