Monday, April 17, 2023

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 33

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 33

Ez made quick work of the Underworld Times. He allowed them two questions and one photos of us together. He did not tell them we had sealed ourselves together, but that we were Chosen Ones and working on a relationship that would last a lifetime. Kind of liked that he didn’t out our new status to the world before we even made love. Didn’t want them bombarding him with all kind of other questions keeping us from getting to our little love nest. Soon as they left, Maga came up to us and waved us up the stairs.

“I’ll keep any more interruptions at bay, Prince Ez.”

My face felt like a furnace. Who wanted their father to know they were going to go up and be with a man, or anyone for that matter.

“Come one, Honey, lead the way.” Ez took my hand and gave it a little tug.

I drug my feet, not because I wan’t existed to get him into bed, but to give my father a chance to forget where and why I was going up to my room with Ez. Like he would. Man had been hoping since before I was born that I would be the Chosen One to Prince Ez.

Ugh. “He’s never going to forgot.” I sped my walking up, getting a funny look from Ez. “What? Would you like Moloch knowing you were taking a man up to your room to sleep with?”

HIs mouth formed a O shaped then he shook his head. “It’s a natural thing among Incubbus, I thought.”

“It is, but still it gives me a weird feeling. I always had my own place among them. My brother, didn’t have to see me take someone home.”

“Took lots home, did you?” 

A deep, jealous rumble from him lit my body ablaze. I had him pressed against the wall in a second, nipping his ear.

“None you need to worry about, Sweetium.”

He hefted me off my feet. “Which way?”

I pointed to the room at the far end of the hallway. He carried me the rest of the way there and kicked the door open, doing the same to close it.

“Shit, got to close those shades.” He sat me on the edge of the bed.

“There’s a remote on the edge of the nightstand. And why do . . . Oh, photographers. They wouldn’t go that far would they?”

“They’d do whatever it took to get a shot of us in a compromising manner.”

“Us making love would be compromising?”

“Before me announcing us as Combined, yes.”

The whirl of the shades filled the room, washing away my lust filled mind. I scooted up to the top of the bed, kicking my legs out. 

“Ugh oh.” Ez slid up beside me, taking my hand. “Something’s weighing on your mind. What’s wrong, Honey?”

No comments:

Post a Comment