Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Moloch’s Prophecy Chapter 32


* * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 32

Well, hell fire. Course there was a reason he went all cold fish on me. Other than his distain for me.

“Did you truly think I disliked your touch, Honey?” He nipped my ear again, tugging me to his side afterwards. “Ready to go watch that movie?”

What movie? We’d not discussed that. Was this some other official Underworld thing I wasn’t aware of. What good had it done me to read that stupid, huge ass book if it didn’t tell me all I needed to know?

He led us back inside and into the pantry area before I blinked. Felt like, at least. Moment we were inside the small four-by-four square room with the door shut, he slammed me up against the wall.

His lips slammed over mine, drinking every waking breath from me until we had to part. We both took in a couple of gasping breaths as we leaned our foreheads against one another. The contact had did little to ease my distressed cock. In fact, made it a thousand times worse. From the looks of the front of his nice ass pants, his problem had only became worse.

Without thought, I gripped the button of his jeans, but his hand came up to stop me. He lifted my chin so I was looking him in the eyes.

“I’m not taking you in this dingy place, and if you touch me that’s going to happen. Promise you that, Sweetheart. I I need you to understand I was not shutting you down outside or now without cause, Honey.”

“Then why did you drag us in here if not to be alone with me?”

“To explain, because there are visitors coming.”

Visitors? “I know no one.”

“Not for you, but for us.”

“Moloch’s next test, I assume.”

“Why is he testing me?”

“This time it was you he tested, but me.”

“What?”

“He sent the Underworld Times and instead of knocking to start with, they sent their photographer to try and get some uncompromising shots.”

Ah . . . That’s why he stopped me. We’d not been visible unless someone had snuck onto the property. Maga told me once Ez and I became official and he moved here that the place would be beefed up, but until then there were ways people could get to him here. That’s why His Highness sent someone.

“He wants to catch you in a compromising way.”

“Unsure what he thought he’d achieve from such a stunt, but Maga and myself are always aware of what is taking place around us. I might have been totally lost in you,” he gave me a chaste kiss. “But I heard the leaves rustle and felt the eyes on me before the guy had a chance to raise his monorinic camera.”

“Thank you.”

“For what, Honey?”

“Not allowing me to be photographed in such a manner.”

Knew he was the Prince, but never considered what all that meant for him. Or me, when I joined his life. Guess I’d have to learn to watch and listen while I’m outside. Would Maga help me learn the stuff required to do so? Did I have time to learn them before I failed another test his Highness sent our way?

“I would never allow such to be done to you. Anyone who dares come near you will have the entire weight of the Underworld come down on top of them. We clear, Honey? You are not going to have to change because we are together.”

“You can’t say that.” I kissed his sexy nose. “But it’s nice that you’d try to protect me from stuff you can’t.”

“And why can’t I? I’m the Prince of the Underworld. If no one else can, then who?”

“Has your life not been filled with looker-loos and story seekers since you were born?”

Hated when his shoulder slumped and he groaned.

“See you get my drift.”

“I don’t want to lose you because of these bastards.” He nuzzled my neck, licking it all the way up to my earlobe, nipping. “Honey, please don’t let them take you from me.”

“Who said anything about me doing such?” I hugged him tighter. “I”m too stubborn to allow such foolishness, and that’s what your Highness done by sending someone here, to take away what belongs to me.”

“I belong to you?”

“Yes, is that not what the prophecy and our hormones tell us?”

“I want you to belong to me, because you want to. Not because of nature or prophecies.”

“I do belong to you.”

Wasn’t sure what I done, or said, but it felt as if something broke through my breast bone. I reached up to my chest only to have my hand shoot between a fiery colored ray of light. I followed its trajectory and found it came to rest right over Ez’s heart. He stared down at the light, smiling and licking his lips. My fingers traced the beam up to the point my hand rested over his chest.

“You are officially mine now.” Ez laid his hand over mine. “And I could be no more the prouder than to call you my Chosen One.”

A knock on the pantry door pulled a loud shout from Ez. “Not know.”

“Sorry, Prince Ez, but you have company that is becoming persistent.” Maga’s voice was clear and concise with what he required of us, but Ez jerked the door open, snarling at him.

Maga took a step back, bowing as he said, “Sorry, Sir. Was unaware of your combining.”

Combining? Oh shit. Maga was right. My words. He’d asked me and I agreed, sealing myself to him in that moment. I hadn’t meant to, not at this point and time, but I had. 

Damn it. 

Was there a reason for a damn it? I mean I was going to give myself to him, that had already been concluded, so what difference did it make if it was earlier than I planned?

None.

Would have liked to have done it somewhere nicer and more romantic than a food closest.

“I’ll buy you some time, Prince Ez.” Maga turned and all but ran out of the room.

Ez sealed us back behind the door, jerking me against him and slamming his lips over mine, gripping my ass cheeks so hard I’d have bruises. He pulled us together until our chest were flush against each other, then hefted me into his arms.

“Can’t take you now, Honey, not like I want. Definitely, not in here. Want you in an amazingly, soft bed where I can devour every inch of you. One that we will spend the rest of our lives building a life together. First, though, we have to take care of the intruders.”

Not an option to answer him. His mouth covered mine and my legs tightened around his waist as our cocks slid over one another. Whoever was here, had better be dealt with quick or I might kill them.

He patted my leg after giving me one more swift kiss. “Hope down, Honey. Let’s go handle these bastards and then you can show me to our room.”

No comments:

Post a Comment