Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 34

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * *

Chapter 34

How did I tell him that I’d not expected so much press? Maga had told me there’s be a major change in my life when I chose him, but he said nothing about press. It seemed like it would be like a life of royalty or star life. Wasn’t sure how I felt about that. Couldn’t change thing, I’d done accepted him. Would I want to?

No.

Just wished I had known before hand. It would have eased my mind. I might have taken a bit more time to gather my wits about me before accepting him.

No I wouldn’t have. It had been done in the heat of things just like it should have been done. I was just nervous. Overly caution. Fretting over what would never be in my control.

“Nothing.” I leaned over, gently taking his face in my hands, kissing him.

“Much as I loved that, I know something was bothering you.”

“Had to work through my own . . . thoughts of what I hadn’t known to expect. That’s all, sweetiums.”

“Oh, the intense press.” He sounded do dismissive of it. “Guess it don’t bother me anymore. Can see how it would you. It will get quieter once the newness of us wears off. I promise, Honey.”

He should know. And we’d come up here to be together. I wasn’t going to let them ruin our time together. Not again.

I climbed onto his lap, running my tongue around the outer edge of his tongue. He groaned, gripping my waist and yanking me closer to him, rubbing our cocks together.

“Man alive, you know how to turn me on.”

“Just getting started, swettiums.”

Drove my hand under the edge of his shirt, pushing it up and over his head. My fingers trailed over his shoulder, down his chest and around his nipples, pausing to rub across them. I was on my back and my pants were at my waist before I could take a breath.

“Take it you like your nipples —” A groan flowed from me as his hand wrapped around my cock, stroking up slowly, twisting around the mushroom head. “Oh, man.”

“Going to make you shout until the every window in this place rattles.”

Bet he could.”

No comments:

Post a Comment