Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Moloch's Prophecy Chapter 36

 * * *

Moloch’s Prophecy

Free Write

If under 18 then leave the site.

M/M Content

* * * 

Chapter 36

We’d been asleep for quite awhile when Ez bolted upright as a whistle filled the room.

“Ugh! What is that?”

“An alert.”

“Uh?” I covered my ears, hunting in on myself. “Why is it so loud?”

“To wake me. It’s from Maga. He’s caught word that my father is on his way. How close he is is debatable.”

“Oh.” I flopped back onto the bed, rubbing my stomach, thanking the Inccubus Goddess that the whistling had ceased. “Does he warn you each time Moloch shows up?”

“Only when they might be trouble from him.”

Trouble? Why would there be . . . “He will not like that we . . . Will he throw a demonic fit again and attack Maga?”

Ez shook his head as he hung it low, rubbing his hand over his face. “I have no idea what he might do.”

“Why will it bother him so much? I was your Chosen One. That is all that should count. Right?”

Ez always appeared composed and in control, but the way his eyes roamed the room and he kept glancing at the phone had me sitting up and scooting up so my legs were around him. I pulled him into my chest, rubbing his back.

“Everything will be okay. We are together and we can handle anything. As one. We are stronger together.”

I hoped what I said eased him. It felt like the correct thing to say. Wasn’t quite sure what Moloch might have against us completing our connection, it was bound to happen at some time, but he would just have to accept it. We had completed it. We were bound to one another. Nothing he could do about it.

“I know we did nothing wrong.” Ez sighed, kissing my shoulder, trailing the tip of his tongue up to my ear. “You are mine and that is all that matters. He can shove his disapproval. I am a grown demon and you belonged to me. You chose me.”

A faint knock on the door, or three taps and then a single one was all the warning we had before the balcony door flew inward. Moloch and his grand entrance was kind of stupid considering the glass of the doors were laying in shards on our bedroom floor. Still, the Highness of the Underworld made a show of entering our bedroom.

“Father, what do you think you are doing?”

What I wanted to know as well. We had a front door. Guest should use it. He might be Mr. High-and-Mighty of the Underworld, but didn’t mean he had the right to enter a man’s bedroom while he was in it naked.

“I think you need to go and wait downstairs. We will be down in a few minutes.”

Unsure how I mustered the strength to standup to him, but the words were out and solid and stern sounding. The wide-eyed expression on Ez’s face told showed the story as well. Wasn’t sure how wise my comment had been, but I really didn’t care. Moloch could disrespect me all he wanted, but he should have more for his son. Entering his son’s bedroom the morning after his combing wasn’t disgraceful and disgusting. Someone needed to put him in his place.

“I will tell you this,” Moloch pointed his index finger at me. “You have balls, but I do not care what you say.”

“Then care what I say.” Ez moved in front of me, uncaring of his nudity.

Moloch tilted his head, staring directly into Ez’s eyes for several seconds before he gave a slight nod. “No more than four minutes. Both of you.” He vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment